Why become a member? ×

FEELER SPECTOR EURO 4 string

phil

HI, I'm looking at selling my spector euro and as advised I’m posting it up as a "feeler" to see if there is any interest in it, I’m a bit anxious in selling it. But times are hard and I need the money = [

The bass its self was bought in 2004 I think I paid around the £900-£1000 mark, can’t remember exactly. It was used mostly for gigging for the first two years I had it then was just used at home for home recording and general playing in the house.

It is still in perfect working condition and there’s no huge chunks are marks on it/out of it. There is a slight "thumb rash" above the pickup from resting my thumb and light marks on the back of the body from the buttons on my jeans/belt.

I haven’t changed anything or tampered with the bass and is as it was when it was bought, apart from replaced strings.
Its a thru-neck and and has active emg pickups, two tone knobs and two volume knobs one for each tone.

Like I said I was just trying to see if there was any interest in the bass before I moved it to selling, but please pm me if you have any questions or advice or anything about selling this bass it was be greatly appreciated . Because I’m sure I have missed something out that I should mention.

Thanks for looking.

P.s I know my location is Newcastle and Aberdeen, but I currently have the spector with me in Newcastle.

PP.s sorry the pictures aren't amazing the flash on my camera was being a tool, I'll re-do them again a bit later and edit the post.
[attachment=19453:100_1547.jpg]

[attachment=19454:100_1548.jpg]

[attachment=19455:100_1550.jpg]

[attachment=19456:100_1557.jpg]

[attachment=19457:100_1549.jpg]

It looks a beauty. I love mine and would recommend it strongly as an extremely well built bass that takes no prisoners in the tone department (a good thing imo). Comfortable with great necks too.

There were some being sold cheaply a while back but now that has dried up you'll struggle to get a new one for under £1k.

So £600 sounds good to me for a beautiful birdseye finish.

Peter