Why become a member? ×

hello fellow unsung heroes

ogri

[quote name='molan' post='398670' date='Feb 3 2009, 10:27 AM']It's changed a bit since these (only really obvious thing is a lower leather seat) but these give you an idea anyway ;)[/quote]

That's a tad more subtle than I expected ....
or does it have a black on black flamed paint job??

[quote name='OldGit' post='399160' date='Feb 3 2009, 05:15 PM']That's a tad more subtle than I expected ....
or does it have a black on black flamed paint job??[/quote]

It's all matt black with a matt silver frame.

Previously I owned I full on 'tart's handbag' in flip/flop blue & purple with silver flashes & dripping with chrome everywhere ;)

[quote name='molan' post='399167' date='Feb 3 2009, 05:19 PM']It's all matt black with a matt silver frame.

Previously I owned I full on 'tart's handbag' in flip/flop blue & purple with silver flashes & dripping with chrome everywhere ;)[/quote]
I remember it well Mr M! :P

Actually this gives me an excuse to post a pic of my H-D. Just sold it and now the proud owner of a Triumph Speed Triple!

Edited by aceuggy

[quote name='ogri' post='395791' date='Jan 30 2009, 10:06 PM']been playing with the same drummer(blanty) for last 12 years and three bands, which is a godsend because he is bloody brilliant and makes me sound far better than i actually am.[/quote]
I play with one drummer quite a lot, and I know exactly what you mean!

And welcome!

Edited by Huwberry

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='399285' date='Feb 3 2009, 07:12 PM']Dunno about you lot, but ogri looks a hard bastard to me.

When it all kicks off over Jazz or Jesus next time, I want him on my side.

He'll knock 'em out, I'll lay the cowardly boot in.[/quote]
buddy your confusing "looking hard" with "looking ugly, old and f*cked", courtesy of still doing this for a living at 49 years old..its an easy mistake to make ;)

[quote name='aceuggy' post='399270' date='Feb 3 2009, 06:59 PM']I remember it well Mr M! ;)

Actually this gives me an excuse to post a pic of my H-D. Just sold it and now the proud owner of a Triumph Speed Triple!

[/quote]

I will always think of you as a "Fat Boy" Uggy :P

lol i had a 1450 fatboy for a year, but missed corners and roundabouts too much....even had my own bastardized Ogri plate onnit saddo that i amm...funny how we all yearned to have a "fatboy", but steered well clear of a "badboy", harley didnt quite get that one right lol..issit true the fatboy was named after the bomb the yanks dropped on hiroshima?(the idea being a parallell to the USA decimating jap bike sales with their bike) seems a bit of a norty by willie g if so...

Edited by ogri

[quote name='ogri' post='400814' date='Feb 5 2009, 11:17 AM']issit true the fatboy was named after the bomb the yanks dropped on hiroshima?(the idea being a parallell to the USA decimating jap bike sales with their bike) seems a bit of a norty by willie g if so...[/quote]

or maybe a rare moment of self realisation?

Edited by OldGit