Why become a member? ×

Akai Hexacomp

Hi. I'm pretty new here at BC, so I'm not sure if it's considered bad form to post links to your OWN eBay items, but...

Here's my [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-Akai-C2M-Hexacomp-multi-band-compressor-pedal_W0QQitemZ280307861195QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Guitar_Accessories?hash=item280307861195&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318"]Akai Hexacomp[/url].

It's a lovely pedal. A weighty beast, but a lovely pedal, especially on bass.

They come up so infrequently on eBay that I had no idea what to guess as a starting price. Any thoughts?

I've also got a Boss PS-3 Pitch Shifter / Delay and a DOD FX747 Supersonic Stereo Flange that might be going up on eBay soon, but does anyone reckon people here on BC might be interested in those as well? If I can avoid eBay on those, that'd be nice!

Hi mate. It’s totally fine to post links to your own ebay stuff but generally if you’re selling it then you should put it in the relevant “For Sale” forum – I’d guess that this would fit in the “For Sale: Effects” forum. Generally the “eBay Links” forum is used to discuss other people’s (non forum members) listings. Looks like a nice compressor though. Good luck with it.