28mistertee

Darkglass M900 v1 *SOLD*
£625
Leicester

Putting my Darkglass head up for sale as since I bought a Helix I’m no longer using it to its full potential, just been running it as a power amp. Great head, loads of headroom and the Microtubes engine is top notch. Gigged but in great condition. Comes with a protective case, intelligent footswitch, kettle lead, original box and a speakon lead.

Collection only or possible meet. Any questions fire away 😊

3D516627-E672-4018-8726-DD4914CEEA72.jpeg

EFF16A17-15DF-4950-9626-DB3B8707E990.jpeg

DCC40C3F-E01E-4517-A12A-CE06B4B6A38C.jpeg

3EB92842-F71F-4C75-A281-B9B50C022E4C.jpeg

CE356A12-40B0-4471-98FB-B3E7F75D5C63.jpeg

65C5F199-C4E7-45ED-BA51-5765E4DBA6B8.jpeg

Edited by 28mistertee
Sold
  • Like 2

Purchased a head today so looking for sale only now. Open to any sensible cash offer and happy to meet up within reason. Try me 😊

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By waveydavy
      Darkglass gigbag for 900 series amps. Very good condition.Photos to follow. ASAP. Good fit for a range of class d amps eg Mesa subway 800 and any amp of similar size.
    • By CalDeep
      Yo! 

Up is my Darkglass Duality in great condition. Its the newer mirror finish model. You know the one! 

Its a monster of a pedal but I am simply not using it enough and have around 40 pedals now, so time to put on the big boy pants and cull the collection a little 😐

UK Mainland shipping included in the price. Paypal Friendly and can be posted same day. Based NW but travel a lot, Im happy to meet up for a test / drop off if we can work it out. 

Definitely would prefer sale but if you think you have something that could tempt me then let me know! Wouldn't mind doing a deal with cash your way on a Bass Fly Rig.....

• By mikegatward
      Various pedals for sale, all are in excellent condition, boxed (unless stated)and velcroed ready to fix to a pedalboard.
      1. Cog Custom dual overdrive (basically 2 x Knightfall 66 pedals in one unit) . It has two fully independent channels, you can use A or B or one cascading into the other. There is also an extra jack so you can insert a toggle switch or control on/off from a loop switch, like the Boss ES-8. The labeling on the pedal is the original buyers nickname.  It is bassically a fully channel separated Knightfall 66 Bass Overdrive, but with cascading ability. - £150
      2. Darkglass Super Symmetry 115 GV Compressor £190
      3.Owen Elecronics Bass Bomb Driver. This is the last one of these Martin ever made. One of the best overdrive/fuzz units out there, does every type of gnarly, face ripping overdrive/fuzz without any loss of low end, a true holy grail pedal. also acts as a power supply unit, running up to 800mA of load. Runs off 12v centre positive, I’ll supply a suitable lead for your power supply. Not boxed but comes in a natty black bag £200
      4. Markbass Chorus/Flanger, 12v operated, 3 chorus and 3 flanger presets £100
      5. Polytune original white version £45
      6. Rothwell Love Squeeze compressor -  £80

• By Mattbass97
      Darkglass Duality Fuzz - £110 inc. UK postage
      Perfect working order No original box but will be well packaged Shipped via Royal Mail "The Duality is a unique fuzz pedal that contains two discrete fuzz circuits—a gated saw-tooth wave and a raunchy high-gain sound—which can be mixed together to yield a vast selection of distinct sonic textures."
      Really cool and great sounding pedal - surplus to my needs!

• By waveydavy
      Darkglass gigbag fits their 900w amp heads (and a few other small amp heads). Used good condition