Why become a member? ×

GB Rumor 4 string SOLD

flippyfloop

GB Rumor for sale. Built for me 11 / 2006. She has been my main bass for a couple of years. I've had a new hipshot bridge fitted by Bernie , with strings through body option and the neck is slightly slimmer than normal Rumor basses. The fastest neck I've ever owned ! I live in Brighton so she gets checked by Bernie on regular occasions. For those of you who don't know, Bernie's after-sales service is excellent. He take's good care of his instruments. It has the GB circuit without the G-spot tuner / Kick drum metronome.
Some spec stuff -
Ash body
5 piece birdseye maple neck with american walnut stringers
Snake wood fingerboard ( this is very special & came from the same piece of snakewood that went on Laurence Cottle's 5 string GB ) Didn't make me able to play like him though !
Madrone wood facing

GB Hiscox fitted hardcase included.

NO TRADES.

Here's a pic of her after she was built, before the hipshot bridge was installed.

Recent pic's. Taken 31/1/2009.

Hipshot bridge.

Close up of the wood top. This pic has made it look a bit pale.

Fingerboard with and without flash. It look's somewhere in-between the two.
NOTE- That is not a crack but a bit of hair or something !

Edited by flippyfloop

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='393233' date='Jan 27 2009, 10:20 PM']Oh err missus. Shame I have just ordered another one or I would have had a good look at this :P[/quote]
Indeed. Shame I currently value my testicles more or I would have had a good look at this ;)

Someone please buy before the arguement & homelessness becomes worth it.

Edited by johnnylager

• 3 weeks later...