Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 7215 SMC 1x15 combo

Deep Thought

All right me buckos, need to claw back a few quid, so my faithful Trace combo is for sale. Made in 1998, post-Gibson but a pre-Gibson design I believe. Green carpet covering, virtually unmarked. Bought from Eude from this very forum about 18 months or so ago, and a faithful servant it's been. 300watts, 7-band EQ, built-in compressor, pre-shape, balanced DI. I usually use it with a Hartke 4x10 (seen in the pic, not currently for sale) to get the full 300 watts. 200 watts through onboard speaker. Gives a classic Trace sound, especially with my Precision-I have had compliments! Gigged with it a dozen or so times, never had it much above a quarter-easily loud enough for any pub gig, and also used through PA for an outdoor bike rally with no problems whatsoever. For a 300watt combo I find it quite compact and manageable, although opinions on that vary of course-certainly way lighter (and louder) than the Ashdown Mag 300 4x10 it replaced. Looking for £150 plus shipping-it cost me about £36 to ship it from Scotland to me down in Cornwall via APC Overnight-I expect that's gone up a bit by now, but gives an idea anyway. Would consider crossing the River into England to meet up somewhere within reason for petrol money also. Armstrong Whitworth Whitley not included!