Posted (edited)

Hi! I am not using these much so decided to sell this fantastic mini-rig.

1 x white GR700+ lightweight amp head including Gator Amp bag (£300) (https://www.grbass.com/gr700/)

1 x orange GR112 cabinet (8ohms) (£400) (https://www.grbass.com/cabinets/gr-112h/)

I have had these for two years and they've seen home and live use and have some minor wear and tear, but other than that work perfectly and are loud, transparent, and lightweight (I've transported both across the river in London a few times with no problems).

Collection in London only please, and no trades.

Here are the specs for the head and cab:

GR700+ head:

POWER
700W RMS 4 ohm, 350W 8 ohm

DIMENSIONS
Dimensions: 24 x 20 x 5 cm
Weight: 2,1 Kg

PLUS
- VU meter led - 9 Volt Output pedal effects - Switch fan on/off noiseless - Subsonic filter for woofer protection - Color: black (other colours available on request) - Panel+logo: brushed aluminium with possibility of colours customization

FRONT PANEL
- Input - V meter dot bar - -10 db - Aux In - Gain - Mid Eq - Bass - Mid Frequency 400-800 hz - High - Sub Filter - Volume DI / headphone - Master - Mute - Led mute - Out headphone

REAR PANEL
- Input 230-115v (auto selectable) - 9 Volt - Tuner Out - Send/Return - Pre/Post DI - DI Output - Speakon/Jack Outputs

GR112 Cabinet:

POWER
450W RMS (AES Standard)

DIMENSIONS
39 H, 51 W, 35 D cm

WEIGHT
12,8 Kg

COLOURS
black, white, custom colour

IMPEDANCE
8 or 4 ohm

BASS REFLEX
on front

TWEETER
1” with Lpad regulator

FREQUENCY RESPONSE
38Hz to 22 kHz

SENSITIVITY
98 dB SPL

signal-attachment-2020-01-09-185233.thumb.jpeg.c3a48f688a269491375e9acec0004a0f.jpegsignal-attachment-2020-01-09-181518_002.thumb.jpeg.cafdd98c26002ce2d5ba197b7208afea.jpegsignal-attachment-2020-01-09-181518_003.thumb.jpeg.e7dd3a82c554c49ad4fa107d80ae0aba.jpegsignal-attachment-2020-01-09-181518_004.thumb.jpeg.46a11a1d7cdbb6d32cf29f03f4430b60.jpeg

Edited by loremil
Price
  • Like 1

What’s the cab impedance, 4 or 8 Ohms?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Oldman said:

What’s the cab impedance, 4 or 8 Ohms?

Thanks

Hey Oldman, it's 8 ohms

Edited by loremil

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By loremil
      [PRICE REDUCED TO £140]
      Selling this great GRBass PureDrive pedal as  it is superfluous to my needs.
      A great piece of kit, this pedal functions as a preamp, a distortion pedal, a DI, and a tuner as well! Completely made in Italy, this comes with a 5 year warranty as well.
      Collection in London or can ship at buyer's expense, no trades please.
      Here is the official description from the GRBass website:
      The Pure Drive is a decidedly versatile Preamp designed for the most demanding bass players but suitable for everyone thanks to its ease of use that allows you to always have all the characteristics of the GR sound in ultra-compact size.
      The Pure Drive is equipped with a 4 band eq with 4 selectable frequencies on the mids and deep and bright filters.
      Furthermore, it is completed by an "Overdrive" section which, with its volume and dedicated drives, will allow you to obtain light saturations up to massive distortions.
      The Pure Drive is also a professional tuner with display and a D.I.
      All the components are carefully selected to offer a top product. It is completely made in Italy and is designed and built by a bassist for bass players.

• By razzthekid88
      ***EDIT - CAB NOW SOLD***

Reluctantly selling my pride and joy bass rig but sadly just can't justify it as I'm more focussed on other instruments and not actively playing bass in bands as much as I used to.

Ampeg SVT-VR with wheeled flightcase
      2006 USA Model - not Vietnam. Been gigged well since I've had it but still sounds amazing. In my opinion the best sounding amp I've ever played through.
      Comes with a heavy duty flight case customised with heavy duty trolley-style casters which makes transportation much easier. Can post photos of this if required. Serviced by Dennis Marshall a few years ago but had no work done since.

£900.

Was selling my Berg NV610 but that has now sold so just the amp to go.

Ready to collect or shipping can be agreed with buyer at buyers cost. I would be willing to discuss transporting personally if petrol is covered.

Open to reasonable offers. No trades please.

Thanks!

Campbell

• By TAzMilitello
      ***** SOLD PENDING *****

A great 4 strings MERIDIAN JB EVOLUTION EXOTIC, Made in Italy, 34", Kaya mahogany body with ziricote top and tiger maple neck with congo ebony fretboard.  It comes with Rolling's soft case, and new D'Orazio strings 0.40-1.00! It has original Meridian Trinity active/passive on board preamp and Delano JSBC 4 HE pickups. Everything as shown in the photo link. It has also a removable ebony finger ramp beetween the pickups and matched wood knobs. Really big sounds and so really comfortable!
      Price opportunity: Now PRICE DROP to 1500€ (Euros) only for direct sales without trades.
      Photo of bass 😉📸: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G4NjNoEMFbjBwitMp5SVmZEp1vW3ZDGl
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      Setup by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, really good conditions!

ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping:
      *Shipping prices include shockproof packaging but without insurance, which must be calculated separately.
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 130€ (6/8 working days)
    • By moley6knipe
      MarkBass Traveler 210, 2 x 10" + horn.  £280 (no trades)
      Made in Italy.  8 ohm, 400w RMS.  Comes with Roqsolid unpadded cover.  Very easy one person lift.  Hugely capable cab that I bought for home use.... but I just use my Barefaced for home, rehearsal and gigs now so it's sat around doing nothing.  At least two owners including me. Usual scuffs on corner protectors and grill, but carpet is soundly attached, no rips.
      Speakers are sound - travel is normal, response is normal, no grinding / scratching when moving the cones. Tweeter functions as expected.
      Collection preferred, or will drive up to 45 minutes from PE11 postcode to deliver / meet. Happy to discuss sending by courier too at buyer's expense. Also selling other basses, cabs and pedals at present in case anything else takes your fancy.
      38 lbs / 17.4 kg 400w RMS 8 ohm 330mm wide 590mm tall 435mm deep Dual Speakon / jack sockets x2

• By matthewkeyss
      Hi Guys 
      I am selling a 2 channel Aguilar AG500 amp head. It is in pretty nice condition, and comes with the pictured case, power cable and also the channel footswitch. 
      Collection from Maidstone, Kent. Until the 5th February, I can possibly sort out postage within the UK at buyers expense (courier and packaging). 
      You can contact me on here, or by mobile at +44 seven 429 58812 six. 
      Thanks!
      Matt 
      P.s. I have been locked out of my old basschat account but can be found here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/profile/11275-matthewkeys/