gazhowe

SOLD - Aguilar TLC compressor
£1234
South Shields

Posted (edited)

Due to buying a Bergantino B-amp the following pedals are no longer needed and for sale:

Prices include UK postage.  I would rather not ship outside of the UK.  Please PM me if interested.

Darkglass Vintage Microtubes (VMT) - immaculate condition, includes original box:  £125  SOLD

Broughton High Pass Filter and Low Pass Filter - immaculate condition:  £125  SOLD

MXR 109S 6-band EQ pedal - immaculate condition, includes original box:  £65  SOLD

Aguilar TLC compressor - few minor scuffs (see pic) but fully working order:  £100

Aguilar TLC 1.JPG

Edited by gazhowe
Pedal sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bassmansam
      Fantastic Octave pedal in for full working order. 
      I don't have the box but the pedal will be shipped safely. 
      Price includes postage to UK. 

• By bassmansam
      Fantastic chorus pedal for bass - Used condition but in full working order. Velcro attached to the bottom. 
      No original box but pedal will be packaged securely. 
      Price includes postage to UK. 

• By vintage_ben
      For sale is my MXR80 Bass DI+
      Not getting as much as it used to due to other gear purchases, but still a great sounding an useful pedal so shame to let it sit there. In used but pretty decent condition. No trades please as money will go towards funding another project.
      If you're not familiar with this pedal, it a great all rounded. The EQ has a good range of useable sounds and nice sounding contour switch to kick in a pre-set EQ. The Overdrive goes from subtle to pretty gnarly and the blend control is a brilliant feature to retain some solid bottom end. There's the noise gate if things start to get a bit out of control! EQ and overdrive can be kicked in and out with separate foot switches. You get the full range of parallel, line an balanced XLR outs. Battery, 9v supply or phantom gives you a good range of power options. Solidly built and a great gig bag get you out of trouble accessory to keep on you. 
      From the manufacturer 
      "The Bass D.I.+ features a D.I., separate clean and distortion channels, an array of controls to fine-tune your sound, an a noise gate trigger control to eliminate hum and hiss"
      Price includes postage in UK mainland. Or can be collected (COVID safe) from Buckhurst Hill (Essex), or I'm at my office Chancery Lane in London one-ish days a week.

• By dave_bass5
      I got this in Aug this year from PMT. Thought it would be handy for using with my keyboard, but turns out its not really the right tool. Going to need a Parametric, which i just so happen to have in my Helix. 
      Ive only used it for 3 hours, at a rehearsal, with it sitting on my synth. Comes with box, all paperwork, sticky feet etc. 
      £150 firm, inc 1st class post in UK. Wont ship off mainland. 
      Key features.
      Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately) Micro USB jack for firmware updates Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
    • By loremil
      Selling this Hamstead Soundworks Subspace Overdrive Pedal as I'm looking to downsize my board. Used but in excellent condition, handmade in the UK, this pedal is a true Swiss-Army knife od distortion pedals - it can go from clean boost, to subtle drive, to modern aggressive tones, to crazy fuzzess (See specs below). It also features a Parallel control to retain your low end as well as a super silent Octo-switch.
      Collection in person or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.
      Product webpage: https://www.hamsteadsoundworks.com/subspace
      Features
      -10dB Input Gain Switch Oversaturated, Glitchy Fuzz Mid-Boosted Drive +/-18dB of Treble and Bass Boost and Cut Parallel Dry Control with x2 Boost Defined High Gain Distortion Warm, Vintage Overdrive Frequency Specific Clipping Powerful, Versatile Tone Shaping 3 Clipping Circuits Optical OptoKick Footswitch (Silent and Reliable Switching) Compact, Durable Build