Why become a member? ×

Hello scouser bassist here!

Myo

hello people, I'm Myo, from Liverpool. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been playing bass about 4 years now, played guitar for a few years before that. I've been playing in a band for over 3 years. at the minute I'm working towards doing theory grade 5. I play stationary anchor styles, I can play a bit of floating thumb but I'm just better with an anchored thumb. I slap a fair bit too and have some double thumb stuff down well. I'm also a great animal lover, I live with 10 of the beasts! Er... dunno what else to put really, oh yeah, music I'm into is anything with a decent bassist! Chili's of course, er... flecktones, duran duran, loadsa drum n bass, funk, anything goes really! My band at the min play a kinda of punk/funk/indie fusion if ya can imagine it! lol. I'm also looking to start a drum n bass band soon too. Got a stupidly great synth guy lined up. Well thats me and my bassy plans for the mintue. Hope to speak to some great bassists on here! BO!