Why become a member? ×

Eden 210 XLT

wayne58

One Eden 2x10 XLT cab was 8 ohm, had new Eminence delta drivers fitted a couple of years ago and decided to change to 4 ohm.
Barely used it since, as I now have a 212 cab.
It is in excellent condition, sounds great, padded cover included.
Collection from Preston Lancs, or meet up etc.
I am not sure what these go for, so thought offers in the region of £290.00

[quote name='wayne58' post='391580' date='Jan 26 2009, 11:53 AM']One Eden 2x10 XLT cab was 8 ohm, had new Eminence delta drivers fitted a couple of years ago and decided to change to 4 ohm.
Barely used it since, as I now have a 212 cab.
It is in excellent condition, sounds great, padded cover included.
Collection from Preston Lancs, or meet up etc.
I am not sure what these go for, so thought offers in the region of £290.00[/quote]

Do you have pics and measurements - and what's the power rating now at 4 ohms?

Edited by Bassmanc

[quote name='Bassmanc' post='391748' date='Jan 26 2009, 01:50 PM']Do you have pics and measurements - and what's the power rating now at 4 ohms?[/quote]

Tha cab is as new apart from a few scuffs on plastic corners, which probably wouldn't show up on a photo.
23"w x 19.5"h x 18.5" d

If I remember correctly the chap at Pro Line audio in Warrington told me it would be rated at 350 watts, when he installed the drivers.
You are more than welcome to inspect and try out the cab.

More details on the website below
www.eden-electronics.com

[quote name='wayne58' post='391807' date='Jan 26 2009, 02:36 PM']Here are the photo's as requested by bassmanc

[attachment=19232:Eden_210xlt_002.jpg]
[attachment=19233:Eden_210xlt_003.jpg][/quote]

Thanks for the extra info - I don't suppose you kept the old drivers did you?
At 4ohms my amp is pushing a healthy 600w so it will probably rip these apart (!)
Shame - it's a very nice looking cab !

[quote name='Bassmanc' post='391854' date='Jan 26 2009, 03:58 PM']Thanks for the extra info - I don't suppose you kept the old drivers did you?
At 4ohms my amp is pushing a healthy 600w so it will probably rip these apart (!)
Shame - it's a very nice looking cab ![/quote]

No worries, I have the old drivers somewhere one needs re coning but the other is fine.
We decided to replace both.

[quote name='wayne58' post='391909' date='Jan 26 2009, 04:54 PM']No worries, I have the old drivers somewhere one needs re coning but the other is fine.
We decided to replace both.[/quote]

Were they 350w at 8 ohms? - I'm well out of touch - any idea what a re-cone costs these days and where to get it done?

[quote name='Bassmanc' post='393133' date='Jan 27 2009, 08:24 PM']Were they 350w at 8 ohms? - I'm well out of touch - any idea what a re-cone costs these days and where to get it done?[/quote]

350watts @ 8 ohms, no idea on re - coning or costs I'm afraid, to be honest the new drivers sound as good as the old ones I can't tell any difference.

[quote name='wayne58' post='391909' date='Jan 26 2009, 04:54 PM']No worries, I have the old drivers somewhere one needs re coning but the other is fine.
We decided to replace both.[/quote]

Don't suppose you'd be able to give me the code of the back of the working speaker? I'm after a replacement speaker for an Eden Cab I have, and would be interested if it will fit the bill. PM me if possible - cheers!