SimBass

SOLD Markbass traveler TRV 151P 400W 8ohm (Reduced £280)
£300
Bourne, Lincolnshire

Markbass Traveler 151P bass cab. I have owned this from new (bought from Electro Music in Doncaster RIP), used but very well looked after, no scrapes on the grill and the cover is in very good condition.

This is a great speaker, super portable. I've done many gigs with this as my only speaker but it sounds even better when I had it paired up with my 2x10.

Only selling due to my recent purchase of a pair of Bergantino cabs.

Would prefer pick up from South Lincolnshire but will consider meeting half way within reason. Will post if required but will be at the cost of the buyer.

Any questions, please let me know.

It is the shape previous to the current one (square from the front) still with tweeter, rear porting and tweeter volume control.

Height: 45cm

Width: 45cm

Depth: 48cm

Power handling: 400W RMS

8 ohms

Weight: 16.8kg

15" neo speaker

IMG_20200105_133724.jpg

IMG_20200105_133737.jpg

IMG_20200105_133758.jpg

IMG_20200105_133804.jpg

Edited by SimBass
Sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OriginalGBass
      £750 ono May part ex other cabs, let me know what you've got!

For sale is my unused, Markbass 152 SH (Stu Hamm) 2x15 bass cab, complete with brand new Roqsolid padded cover, with extra bottom covering and fastening. 
      Bought just before lockdown hit, literally plugged in to hear it work then put it all away for storage until its first gig... we all know what happened then don't we! Hence it is as it left the factory, and went straight into its custom padded cover. These were only made in a short run, as was the original classic version, that I pined over for a long time. Now discontinued again I have likely one of the few mint ones still in existence. Bought from Richtone Music website for £1062.00, i'm now in a position where I have to sell some gear, particularly as there is no touring work in the calendar, and am willing to let it all go for £799.00 inc. the padded cover which is £80 on its own. 

Its is nothing short of a bargain, but needs must right now. If you want to come hear it I can move it between Bradford and Lincolnshire if that makes it any easier for the prospective buyer, can bring my head too, but probably best you hear it with your own. First to try is gonna buy it I know it!

I'm a trusted seller on here, and I look after all my gear very well. If you have any questions please get in touch, i'm not looking to post this, unless the buyer pays for it of course.
      Specs below:

Two 15s are the right choice if you want to move a lot of air. It's a fantastic solution for rock and pop but this cabinet gives the old-school a solid upgrade. The sound is deep and warm but its great clarity, definition and incredible fast attack make it suitable for any kind of genre and technique. Just listen to Stu slap tone coming from it and you'll change your mind about 15" speakers.

BEATING THE 2X15" COMPETITORS: There are not many 2x15" cabs on the market, partly because of the typical 15" drivers lack of definition limiting their range of application. But with the CLASSIC 152 SH, this configuration is now an available choice for a wider population of bass players, not only rock-reggae-dub bassists but even for slap lovers. Not for nothing, Stu has chosen this speaker configuration for his complex and articulate technique. 1" COMPRESSION DRIVER WITH CUSTOM HORN: If you turn off the tweeter level control you’ll get an astounding vintage, 60s/70s sound, or just turn it on to extend the high end of the frequency response from 5KHz to 20KHz adding a modern high-end sheen to your sound! WEIGHT/POWER RATIO: The lightness and power of this cabinet put it in a new league compared to the 2x15" cabinets of the past, which tended to be way heavier and lacking in power, making them unpractical. With 72.75lbs/33kg and reasonable dimensions, transportation is a breeze. And 800W of power handling makes it suitable for any big rock stage. Specifications
      SPEAKER SIZE: 2x15" TWEETER: 1" COMPRESSION DRIVER CAB Power Handling (AES Standard): 800W RMS CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 Hz to 20 kHz SENSITIVITY: 103 dB SPL IMPEDANCE: 4O REFLEX: REAR DIMENSIONS: 23.38"/59,4cm | 18.89"/48cm | 34.17"/86,8cm WEIGHT: 72.75lbs/33kg  
      Kind Regards 

Greg

• By geoffbassist
      Euphonic Audio Wizzy 12" speaker cabinet with official cover in good condition.
      Power: 4ohm, 200 watts.
      Weight: 29lb
      Size: 17” H x 17” W x 12.5”D.
      Condition is very good with a few small scuffs or marks. The 12” Wizzy speaker works perfectly and has had very little use.
      This is the ‘regular’ version, not the ‘M-Line’ version.
      Collection in person only from my home in Pudsey near Leeds. 

- reduced to £215 - NOW SOLD 

• By sbrag
      2 x Hartke Hydrive 112 HD cabs. For sale. Only selling as ive just bought a Barefaced Super 12T and can't keep them all.
      Pretty much mint condition. I've used them at about 3 rehearsals and I think the guy I bought them from had gigged them once. I don't think they've ever been pushed hard. 
      Switchable between 4 and 8 ohm and come with unpadded vinyl covers.
      Looking for £175 each or £300 for both.
      Socially distanced trials welcome at downend in Bristol. Collection preferred but will post at buyers cost and risk. 
      No trades thanks.
      Features:
      Manufacturer: Hartke Series: HyDrive Capacity: from 200 Watt Capacity (Watt): 300 Impedance (Ohm): 4, 8 Number of Speakers: 1 Speaker Manufacturer: Hartke Speakers: 12" HyDrive Papier/Aluminium Tweeter: Yes Bass Reflex System: Yes Number of inputs: 4 Input: Speakon + jack Wheels: No Tilt-back design: No Width (mm): 483 Height (mm): 406 Length (mm): 381 Weight (kg): 15.4

• By Phil_bassman
      Hello People

I need help on choosing my next bass amp. I have previously posted about my Trace Elliot SMX GP12 having problems on this forum, well after three fixes and back and fourth to an amp tech. The amp gave out again today at band practise. So now as much as I love the amp and the sound it gives me, i think it's time to let go and move on. Only problem is I'm not sure which amp or manufacture to go with and where its not going to be burning a hole (too much) in my pocket.

I need an amp that gives me a punchy bass and treble sound that I got from the Trace Elliot Pre Shape, my sound is a mix between Mark King and Marcus Miller. Bass with enough punch and treble so you can hear every string being hit.

Few things i will miss from the Trace is the Graphic EQ, built in compression and the EQ balance mix. The EQ balance mix is such a great tool for when cutting through certain frequencies more when you are playing venues with not so great acoustics. So if theres any amps out there that people have had experience with which would give me the same qualities as my Trace Elliott than any suggestions would be most appreciated.