Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Here are some of my pedals that are for sale or trade, preferably sale, but if you got anything interesting, hit me up, im not really looking for anymore fuzz/od tho.
Im trying to get rid of the stuff i dont think ill use in my band, so i can afford thing that i think i will use.

Ok first off is the [b]Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer[/b] - this pedal is FAULTY, so the price is £25 posted anywhere in the uk.
Details
[b]Just tried out the pedal for the first time in months, and it seems to be working perfectly - including the fantastic Sample-and-hold feature, but I have had issues with it in the past:[/b]

It switches on fine, the effect seems to sound fine, but there is some issue with the switch/bypass, if you switch the pedal off, your signal dies with it, This has also seemed to effect the clean blend feature too in the past.
This switch/bypass issue means that the 'sample and hold' feature is pretty much out of bounds when the pedal is acting up.

Even when the pedal is being temperamental the SYB-3 is still useable in an effects loop, and with the Boss Line Selector (that im also selling) you'd be able to switch the pedal on and off AND provide the clean blend. The Syb-3 has some great analog synth sounds and sounds really fantastic before a fuzz pedal.

The Fact that its been temperamental (and that i have 2 other synth/filter pedals - one of which im selling here) has been my reason for not using it live, but id happily use it for its sounds on home recordings, and the sample-and-hold is one of the best features ive ever seen in a pedal, for those who dont know sample-and-hold allows you to play clean under a sustained synthesized note. Play the note, hold the footswitch down, the note will then sustain, leaving you to play clean bass underneath it.

As mentioned, the pedal has just been tested and plays fine, however it has given me issues in the past, so im not going to BS you and sell its perfect.
powered from standard 9v adapter or battery

Next Up:

[b]Guyatone TZ-2 The Fuzz[/b] - £50 posted to the UK
first, heres a very good review by Grygryx (Talkbass member) on his excellent website bassfuzz.com:
[url="http://bassfuzz.com/2008/09/21/guyatone-tz-2-the-fuzz-review/"]http://bassfuzz.com/2008/09/21/guyatone-tz...he-fuzz-review/[/url]

A very 'shreddy' pedal, with crazy octave/ring mode effects when you play chords high up on the bass. I feel its more useable on guitar (my guitarist believes it to be much more intense than his russian muff) as its lowend isnt amazing, but for rip-roaring bass solos, this thing will melt faces.
My Girlfriend got it for me for our anniversary (along with a micropog), and i hate to sell it as im currently using it with my Micropog for distorted guitar-unison lines, but needs must when the devil drives.
This pedal is tiny - see grygryx's images - and will fit into pedalboard spaces where others will not. Powered with regular 9v adapter or 9v battery.

[b]
Artec Analog Delay[/b] - £35 posted anywhere in the UK
bought this quite recently, been using it with my micropog for delayed guitar-like lines over clean bass, sounds great. Powered with regular 9v adapter or 9v battery.

[b]
Ibanez SB-7 Synthesizer Bass[/b] - £30 posted
A great Autowah/'synth' effect, essentially an 2 lowpass filters (i think) one clean (Autowah),one with distortion (Synth 1), and a bandpass filter with distortion (synth 2), Also has a Decay switch for fast or slow decay, plus tone-lok controls for Sensitivity, Frequency and resonance, as well as LEVEL (volume) - most autowahs ive played dont have a volume control even though ive found they'd often benefit from one, well this has one and it can be pretty useful. Like all ibanez Tone-lok pedals, the switch can be temperamental from time to time, but this is common with tone-lok series. I Paid £80 for this new, and im sorry to see it go so cheap, but ill admit i got ripped off for £80. Powered with regular 9v adapter or 9v battery.

[b]
Boss LS-2 Line Selector[/b] - £45 posted
one of the most useful pedals ever, and no doubt ill be buying another one soon enough, but at the moment its surplus, so its up for grabs.
Powered with regular 9v adapter or 9v battery.

I usually post via Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery,
Paypal payments please.

Any Questions, requests for more photos, just ask

Thanks
Theo