Why become a member? ×

Earthbound Audio Supercollider

dannybuoy

Selling this as I've now got it's bigger badder brother, the Supercollider Oscillating Beast (see pics and samples [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=38642"]here[/url]). It pishes all over the Big Muff from a grand height, and has gobs of low end, even with the gain and tone cranked... Sounds very doomy, great if you want to create a big wall o' fuzz and sound like Sleep!

It's the one on the left here:

These have been hard to get hold of lately (e.g. I ordered mine in September and didn't get it until mid January!) although orders have opened up again and they cost $150 plus shipping. This is the original version though, with the mids control on a switch instead of a knob.

I'd be interested in taking trades against any interesting fuzzes, overdrives, preamps, or anything just plain weird. Some examples...

DHA VT1 Standard or VT1-EQ-Drive in red/white splatter
Cream Pie
Submarine
Devi Ever pedals
Boss PS-3
Meatwad or other Meatball clones
Tone Hammer
Whammy
Subdecay stuff... Prometheus, Quasar, etc...
WMD Fatman

Will now sell for cash if somebody gives me £75 posted!

Edited by dannybuoy

Yeah the price always put me off too. I traded my Pickle Pie 'B' + some pictures of the queen with GingerConor at TB who wasn't happy with his Mammoth.

I play more beat-oriented stuff so I really wanted the gated sound, otherwise I would've stuck with the PPB which is a really great bass pedal.

But like I said I've always been tempted by the Supercollider. Lovely little boxes, those. ;)