Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WITHDRAWN

Merton

Ahh, sad to see this is having to go Mert... it's a shame! ;) I'd love to have bought this, I'l make sure I get the lottery on this weekend!!! I think a new bass will be money better spent right now...
Pics.. If its any use, I still have these ones-

Good luck with the sale! It'd better go to a good home!!! :P

[quote name='Merton' post='388614' date='Jan 22 2009, 03:16 PM'];)

Well, it sounds bloody good with the 1x15 combo.... It can come up for the ride on Sunday and you can have a look :)[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

The Tracey 4x8 sounds immense!! My combo is phenomenal, especially paired with a 1x15 cab!! I was doubtful about how good it would be, but it really is very very good, and has a beautiful top end, which prevents the need for a horn/tweeter.. has a more rounded warmer top end. I love mine!! ;)

The four blobs in the middle are sound....

Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It!!!!!!! :P

[quote name='Tinman' post='388808' date='Jan 22 2009, 05:42 PM']So.....discussing the cab with Mrs T:

She says: "It looks the same as what you've already got........it's green, with four blobs in the middle"

Oh dear lord ;)[/quote]
Haha! You could have possibly gotten away with it if it wasn't for [s]those pesky kids[/s] the forum :P