Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ampeg??

ropeman23

[quote name='Twenty Six' post='390083' date='Jan 23 2009, 11:25 PM']I have to agree with this one...... The GK is a nice amp. I would take the GK to a couple of shops and test drive some 4X10's if possible before you swap out the entire rig.[/quote]

Yep played through the GK this weekend with a 6x10 EBS cab, that head aint going nowhere! I loved it. The EBS cab was great, but way to heavy and big. I'm now thinking... More money, but a 4x10 of a fair quality plus an EBS (or similar) NEO 2x10 for carting around.

[quote name='ropeman23' post='392276' date='Jan 27 2009, 12:22 AM']Yep played through the GK this weekend with a 6x10 EBS cab, that head aint going nowhere! I loved it. The EBS cab was great, but way to heavy and big. I'm now thinking... More money, but a 4x10 of a fair quality plus an EBS (or similar) NEO 2x10 for carting around.[/quote]

God of bass should bless you!!

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='392652' date='Jan 27 2009, 12:43 PM']Have you seen [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39253&hl="]EBS_freaks rig[/url]? Get 3 EBS Proline 2x10's ;) 6x10 sound in easy installments. You can custom order the impedence.[/quote]

EBS Freek. Did you buy that rig? Looked cool!!! down at Bernie's on Saturday. If you didn't you should! Nice to meet you by the way.