Why become a member? ×

Line 6 POD Pro *SOLD*

[b]Line 6 POD Pro[/b]

This is the rackmount guitar version of the POD - bought it for a album session a while back that then fell through, consequently this thing is pretty much unused so it's in excellent condition having not left my room. [i]Of interest to the metallers out there this is the model that Meshuggah still use.[/i]

Still deciding whether to keep this or the kidney bean XT that I have for use with the Stick but I'm fairly sure this is the one to go, so...

[b]£150[/b], complete with manual and original box*

[size=1]*box is a bit tatty[/size]

[attachment=1592:PODPro1.jpg]
[attachment=1593:PODPRo2.jpg]
[attachment=1594:PODPro3.jpg]

Edited by Stickman

Well, I have just grabbed the Bass XT Pro and am thoroughly impressed! I reckon the Pod is an awesome tool! - I Oh and it has the correct compliment of pretty lights!!

;o)

Is this the older model, or is it the new one? They are just slightly different in design, but I am just wondering.

I have a guitarist friend who might be interested, if you're willing to ship to Northern Ireland. Let me know which version, and give me 3 or 4 days to get back to you ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='BassManKev' post='66715' date='Sep 28 2007, 07:57 AM']just for reference, a guy sold a mint condition out of the box bass pod pro on here a few weeks back for £85[/quote]

Perhaps he should have checked the going rate on ebay then as the bass ones have fetched between £115-£150 lately. Also, this is the guitar one.

• 2 weeks later...