Why become a member? ×

For Trade/Sale: Tech 21 Comptortion

theosd

I just don't use distortion that much, and now that I have a long-desired bass micro synth, which seems to cover many bases including a healthy fuzz, I would like to present this pedal for trade. I got it from someone on this site, so just willing to keep it in the family really!

I'm willing to trade it for any pedal of similar value, or perhaps a floor tuner/power bank as I'm keen to experiment more than anything..

I will consider cash offers too, but I'm really looking to trade. I'm in Chatham, Kent, btw. I may be able to get a sound clip too within the next week or so, so PM me with any enquiries.

Cheers,
Theo.

I believe this was once mine? If it is, it was in good nick when I sold it, and workled perfectly. Sounds especially awesome with passive jazz type instruments, but good sounds can be found with any instrument!!

Good luck with the sale mate

[quote name='Higgie' post='385259' date='Jan 19 2009, 07:03 PM']I believe this was once mine? If it is, it was in good nick when I sold it, and workled perfectly. Sounds especially awesome with passive jazz type instruments, but good sounds can be found with any instrument!!

Good luck with the sale mate[/quote]

Yes it's quite likely, I traded you a couple of EHX dainties for it I believe??

Like you say, it works fine!!

Yes, like he said; top quality pedal! Had some interest but no follow-through yet, so keep those trade offers coming in. If a cash offer hits the right ball park I will also be happy to part with this miniature beastie!

Here's a picture (although not of mine, it's in as new condition but won't come with a box or manual because I didn't get either; I'll pack it well though!):

Edited by theosd

• 1 month later...

If this is still here in a couple of week's time it's getting ebayed. Someone please take this off my hands! In order to help, I've decided on a price. Offers still welcome as I'd ratehr this went to someone on here than anyone slightly more anonymous.

Cash price £85 + £5 postage = [b]£90 all in![/b]

[quote name='matt_citizenbass' post='440811' date='Mar 21 2009, 02:11 AM']have a free BUMP.

remember guys, this is an awesome pedal with an awesome sound!

it's also been discontinued![/quote]

Hehe cheers mate. I didn't know it had been discontinued. There's a bonus for any prospective buyers. If I can only resist temptation to hold onto this for posterity :)