Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha TRB1005J - price drop to £350!
£400
Bristol

Gravy

Up for sale is my Yamaha TRB1005J in natural/blonde - £350

Specs:
35" scale
24 frets
Maple body w/ quilted top
Maple neck/Rosewood fretboard
Active Alnico V pickups w/ 3 band eq
18.5mm string spacing
4.5kg

I bought this here on Basschat in 2011 when it was around 2/3 years old. It led a cosy life at home being used for occasional recordings until 3 years ago, so minimum fret wear for it's age! It's a great bass to play and is currently set up with D'Adarrio rounds and medium action. I use it to play soul/funk/pop all the way to silly out there jazz w/effects + chords and it sounds great on everything.

It's in good condition, with the kind of wear you would expect from a gigging instrument. The front is clean but the back and base have some dings here and there. The neck also has a couple small blemishes (nothing that affects playability) and the bass eq pot doesn't have a cover. The A and D string have been upgraded to Gotoh tuners when the originals broke.

It comes with a hardcase that's not the best, but it'll keep it safe. It's a huge amount of bass for the money and I'll be sad to see it go - No trades I'm afraid!

I'm based in Bristol but do travel around the country a fair bit. More than welcome to come try it out if you're local!

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1482.JPG

IMG_1484(1).JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

IMG_1495.JPG

Edited by Gravy
Item sold! :D

• MB1 locked this topic