Why become a member? ×

For Sale - Hofner Ignition Club Bass. ***SOLD***
£210
West Yorkshire

Trueno

Hofner Ignition Club Bass. My new bass is due to arrive any moment, so sadly this has to go on my "one in, one out" rule.

It's in very good condition and never left the house. Feel free to ask any questions, but not sure what else to add at the moment. I would just say (if you don't know anything about these basses) make sure you're aware of the quirkly control layout...

The bass is very light and comes with the added bonus of a vintage-style leather strap (it's actually a Fender Strap, but works very well with the vibe... it's very comfortable and balances the bass well). 

Also, I've added proper Hofner Potinobs (???) to the control plate, more in keeping with the vibe. I've replaced the original scratchplate (nasty) with a whizzy new one from Jack's Instruments. And it's currently strung with La Bella "Beatle" flats, but I'll include the unused original woundrounds as well.

The only downside... one of the screwheads for the truss rod cover is stripped, but you can still take the other two off off slide the cover aside for truss rod adjustment.

No other quirks that I know of... except the whole bass is damn quirky... that's the fun. 

No problem if you want to come and try and take away with you, but I can also ship to anywhere in the UK for an extra... erm... let me see... say £10 and I'm diddling myself.

I'm hoping this is well-priced, I need the space and it must go to a good home.

Cheers, Guys

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

fullsizeoutput_33b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_33d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_33f.jpeg

Edited by Trueno
Bass sold
  • Like 2

Put this on ebay to hedge my bets... I desperately needed the guitar stand it's sitting on, heh! heh!

Thanks to anyone who stopped to have a goggle at these pics.

Mods, please remove this ad if/when you spot this.

Cheers

• MB1 locked this topic