Why become a member? ×

*****Traded! Warwick $$ Corvette 5 stringer*****

fatboytoo

As much as I've tried to get on with all 5 of the strings on this, I always end up back with 4....

So, does anyone want to trade a mint Nirvana Black Corvette $$ 5 string bought new last year for something Jazzery (Geddy, Marcus, interesting other Fender Jazz stylee?) or Laklandery?

Barely picked up the 'Vette and cannot find a mark on it. Will come with the tags, bag and usual kit as originally supplied. Welcome to come and try before you buy, er, trade.

Only one piccy of the Wick at present. Can supply more if requested, or, if in the Ely (Cambs) area, come and see it.

(Also under pressure from the new ladyfriend to shift an Ibanez AGB200 and an OLP Tony Levin, in 'peach', (both mint, and new last year) which have been sitting doing very little in a cupboard..... Bought after extreme GAS, but failed to be keepers. Trade or sell? No pictures and an idea about what I would want (MIM Jazz or black Precision for both?) PM me for info/piccies on these if interested.)

Thanks

[attachment=18687:DSC_1685.JPG]

Edited by fatboytoo

[quote name='fatboytoo' post='380976' date='Jan 15 2009, 08:53 AM']Also under pressure from the [b]new[/b] ladyfriend to shift an Ibanez AGB200 and an OLP Tony Levin[/quote]

Don't take that mate! Not from a new one at least lol!!

Anyway good luck with the sale, always wanted to try a $$

[quote name='fatboytoo' post='380997' date='Jan 15 2009, 09:17 AM']She does have a point. After all, they're taking up space which could be filled with shoes.... ;)

You're welcome to try it if you're in the area.[/quote]

:P

No mate, I have a Thumb 5, which I'm currently wanting to get rid of because the neck is too thick. But thanks anyway!

[quote name='Gamble' post='381438' date='Jan 15 2009, 04:06 PM']I borrowed one of these to record with in November, great bass. If it weren't black, and I hadn't already bought three basses this year then I'd be after it myself.
Good luck with the trade![/quote]

Many thanks! Love the sound, can't get on with the string spacing/extra string!! It's an age thing!

Seemed like a good time to try a Jazz again...