mattbass6

*** SOLD*** Darkglass DG210C
£1100
Penarth

Slight change of mind. I have decided to keep the M900 for the studio, and am therefore withdrawing it from sale. I am still selling the DG210C cabinet though. The price is £450.00 firm. These are £900.00 brand new. No trades, no offers, please.

I have decided finally, to go down the In-Ear Monitoring route, for gigging. It's been on my mind for a while, and last week, I finally bought an IEM system. I thought about keeping an amp and cabinet set up as well but have decided, that it's just going to sit there, so here I am, selling my rig.

I'm selling my DG210C cabinet. This has never be used live and still has the tags attached. I have used it in the house but at low levels. It has been stored in my studio and comes with a brand new Roqsolid cover, which again, I'll throw into the deal.

I am very particular about looking after all my gear, and I promise you, there are no marks, scratches, scuffs etc. anywhere to be seen. They are in brand new condition. The cab has never been used live. I don't have the original box for the cab, but I do have a box, which is rather substantial as you can imagine.

The cab is located in Penarth, just outside Cardiff. I would prefer collection please, and that way you can try the cab as well. If you can't collect, I will be happy to meet the buyer within a 50-mile radius of Cardiff. Any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thanks in advance, and take care.

Edited by mattbass6
  • Like 1

By the way,  I am happy to split, and sell both separately. I'd sell the amp for £600.00, and the cab for £500.00. Now added to the post.

Decided to keep the amp for my studio. Now just selling the cabinet. Revised post, and price, completed. Cheers.