Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Takamine G Series EG512C Acoustic Bass

Dubs

I listed this as a “feeler” a few months ago but ended up withdrawing it because I just couldn’t bare to part with it, but now I need the cash and this is getting the least amount of use so it’s back up for sale, and that’s a definite sale; I’m not “feeling” around this time :P

There was a lot of interest in this before and I’m very sorry for those that were interested when I withdrew it. The original thread is here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30257&hl="]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30257&hl=[/url] - and there are pictures in this thread as well, so check it out.

I’m still asking for £210 collected or £225 posted – the bass is in Portsmouth and I may be able to deliver/meet up within the local(ish) area.

PS – this is definitely for sale ;)

Edited by benwhiteuk

Nice bass! I been looking for one of these for a while-
I also have a Hudson fretless 5 String for sale if you r interested in a swap? If not, I would like to buy this bass so let me know if its still available and we can arrange something,
cheers

Edited by apoonian

[quote name='apoonian' post='380111' date='Jan 14 2009, 11:22 AM']Nice bass! I been looking for one of these for a while-
I also have a Hudson fretless 5 String for sale if you r interested in a swap? If not, I would like to buy this bass so let me know if its still available and we can arrange something,
cheers[/quote]

It is indeed available ;) Your fretless looks great, but unfortunately neither 5 string or fretless is my thing, so I’d be looking for a straight sale if you’re still interested? I’ll send you a PM…

[quote name='Mike' post='380156' date='Jan 14 2009, 12:13 PM']Let me weigh in here and say that "apoonian" (Andy) is a great guy and fantastic player, hope he sticks around![/quote]

Thanks Mike ;)

This seems to be a done deal ATM – Andy’s going to get back to me later on about collection or postage options.