Why become a member? ×

Hartke vx210 (feeler)

agoulding

Im thinking of selling this as I have no real use for it. Its the Hartke vx210 which is a quality little cab that could be used as home use/practise and gigs.

Its in perfect condition, almost like new.

Info from Thomann:

[quote]Hartke VX 210, Bass-Cabinet, 300 Watts into 8 Ohms, 2 x 10" VX Paper Cone Drivers, 1-inch Horn-Loaded Titanium High-Frequency Driver, Recessed ¼-inch Parallel Speaker Jacks, ¾-inch Plywood Construction with Durable Carpet Covering, Stacking Corners, Steel Grill and Recessed Side Handles[/quote]

These are £242 on thomann. Im not too sure what to put it up for. I all ears for offers, if theres i good one ill definatley sell!

[quote name='fleabag' post='381853' date='Jan 15 2009, 10:52 PM']Samsontech, which i think is the MotherShip of Hartke, list this cab as 250 watt RMS. Not a lot less, but worth noting, and also they dont list the weight either. Bit worrying[/quote]

fair enough.

Its pretty light, the trace head i sold was heavier

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Hereford Fri 6th..If you can deliver to Courtyard venue' I'll take it.[will be there mid afternoon onwards] Can pay upfront.. - travelling by coach but If you're close to the gig I may be able to blag a ride to collect;

Edited by Beneath It All