Why become a member? ×

FS: Trace Elliot 715 150 watt combo combo

thetenthplace

Well i am sorry to open up my account with a sale, but i have a Trace Elliot 715 amp from 2001 up for sale today
basicly i am replacing amp with a smaller one

150 Watts
15 inch speaker
7 band EQ
Effects Loop
Input Volume
Output Volume
Active and Passive Input
Compressor
Line out

dont really know what else to say

Its made in england, I am happy to let people come and try it, i live in Surrey, but obviously message me if you wanna try it ;)

How does [b]£210+postage[/b] sound?

here is a picture :P

Edited by thetenthplace

Yeah thats a good point, well its edited, and i am aiming for lets say £300, i really need to get rid of it soon though i need the space, so all offers considered (of monetary that is) all i would be interested in with a swap is guitars or Basses (generaly something a bit out of the ordinary)

;)

• 1 month later...

I had a GP7 combo that was similar to this but it was the 300W 2x10 version – probably the best sounding combo I’ve ever heard. It sounded so good that when I used it for a gig supporting quite a big band, the bass player from the first support band was offered to use the headliner’s Mesa 400+ rig, but instead asked me if he could use my Trace cos it sounded so good in soundcheck! Best amp compliment I’ve ever had.

Best of luck with the sale ;)

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='416097' date='Feb 21 2009, 12:51 PM']I had a GP7 combo that was similar to this but it was the 300W 2x10 version – probably the best sounding combo I’ve ever heard. It sounded so good that when I used it for a gig supporting quite a big band, the bass player from the first support band was offered to use the headliner’s Mesa 400+ rig, but instead asked me if he could use my Trace cos it sounded so good in soundcheck! Best amp compliment I’ve ever had.

Best of luck with the sale ;)[/quote]

thanks a lot :P

i agree it is an awesome amp, i do feel rather sad having to part with it, but i am sure the new owner (when there is one) will enjoy it as much as i have :huh:

and i replied Lmac :)