Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass Minimark 602 Combo + Cover
£265
Hereford

vmaxblues

MarkBass - original Made In Italy Minimark 602 Bass Combo - 150w via the internal speakers, or 250w if connected to an 8ohm extension cab.

Auxiliary input for phone /iPad / MP3 / CD player etc to play along to.

Headphone output and Speaker off switch for silent practise / tuning.

Line output for connection to a mixer, power amp, or as in my case - connecting to my other 602.

Small, will fit into virtually any car boot - very light and surprisingly loud even on it's own and even louder connected to an 8ohm extension cab.

Complete with original cover.

These are incredible for the size, offering amazing tone and depth, I will be sorry to see it go.  Easily handle rehearsals and small gigs!

The Micromark's big brother sports two 6" custom neodymium woofers and an onboard piezo tweeter, and cranks out an incredible 250 watts of power when used with an extension cab (150W on its own). With its astonishing volume, it's a brilliant choice for rehearsing, practicing and teaching. And yes, you can use it on gigs! The compact amp section includes level control, VLE and VPF filters, aux in, headphone out, speaker on/off switch and balanced XLR line out. Never has it been so easy to take public transport to a gig. In fact, take your gig anywhere you can plug in!

Impedance: 8 ohm

Speaker size: 2 x 6"

Reflex: rear

Tweeter: Piezo Tweeter

Cab Power Handling: 300W RMS (AES Standard)

Power Supply: Special Markbass digital power supply

Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz

Power amp output: 150W 8 ohm / 250W 4 ohm

Frequency Response: 59Hz to 18kHz

Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL

Weight: 20.72 lbs.

Dimensions: 8.86"W x 17.24"H x 15.24"D

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg