Why become a member? ×

*ON HOLD* DOD Carcosa fuzz £60 inc. UK postage
£60
London

Marky Screen

Just picked this up to try it out so it's in mint condition with box. No velcro.

Based on Maestro FZ1.

Hugely versatile and wide ranging control set. Before gain goes from dirty boost to all our fuzz war. After bias goes from straight up muff style bloom to spitty mastotron gated. The interaction between the two controls can get you a huge range of tones and fuzz styles. Hi cut to tame the baked in upper mid and treble presence and finally output volume and 2 way voice switch for more or less bass/low mid to the sound.

The upper mid treble baked in tone means I had no problem cutting through mix with this of suffering the scooped "sounds good solo'd, useless for live band context" thing that I've found with the usual muff tone stack style of fuzzes.

Spent a fair bit of time with it. its an amazing and hugely versatile fuzz to the point where I'm almost talking myself out of listing it😂

Definitely beats some of the much pricier boutique stuff I've tried in the past, oxide ether I'm looking at you (YMMV)

But my Russian Black with mids and clean blends mods is just refusing to get knocked off my board! And I've already got a mastotron clone at the studio which I love so it's got to go.

Price includes UK postage.

IMG_20191025_211201.jpg

IMG_20191025_211215.jpg

IMG_20191025_211209.jpg

Edited by Marky Screen