Why become a member? ×

John's Overwater Retrospective

jwbassman

Not really a diary but just found a couple of pics from when my bass was being built, why do they always look so cool when they're work in progress?

[attachment=141:ow_06.jpg]

[attachment=142:ow_07.jpg]

so decided to take some of it as it is now - the complete bass and 4 years of gigging later...

[attachment=136:ow_01.jpg]

[attachment=137:ow_02.jpg]

[attachment=138:ow_03.jpg]

[attachment=139:ow_04.jpg]

[attachment=140:ow_05.jpg]

Edited by jwbassman

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you like it :huh:

I'm not into flash - just quality;)

It's a great bass to play and sounds awesome - I'm trying to save up to get an Overwater fretted jazz 5, but I'm along way off right now :)

Easily the best bass I've owned, not that there have been many but it seemed a logical progression, and to think I initially only went to get a padded strap! Laurence could sell ice to the eskimos :huh:

This bass is quite possibly the best piece of musical gear I have ever bought - and can't recommend them highly enough - check out the websites [url="http://www.overwater.co.uk/"]here[/url] and [url="http://www.overwater.co.uk/"]here[/url]

I should be on commission :huh:

[quote name='presoulnation' post='12382' date='Jun 5 2007, 09:58 AM']I have always been curious about Overwater stuff. A mate of mine was offered an endorsement with them a while back and I have always liked the look of the Progress. Just never had chance to play one![/quote]

Where abouts are you?

If you can get up to Carlisle then the guys are more than willing to let you try some stuff out, really helpful too...

[quote name='presoulnation' post='12382' date='Jun 5 2007, 10:58 AM']I have always been curious about Overwater stuff. A mate of mine was offered an endorsement with them a while back and I have always liked the look of the Progress. Just never had chance to play one![/quote]

I live in Stockport mate so if you ever want to pop round and try my Evolution you're more than welcome to.

And the Valenti's as well :)

Edited by tayste_2000