Why become a member? ×

* SOLD *Gibson USA IV * SOLD *

Lysdexia

I've got this on ebay buy it now at £899 - but will happily sell it here for offers around the £800 mark because it saves a fortune on ebay and paypal fees.

What can I say? It's in excellent condition, plays like a dream and sounds brilliant.

• Delivery by me means that it goes parcelforce if you want it quick, because at least we still have a village post office. This also means the instrument insurance is limited to £150, with no cover at all for the case.
• Due to my rural location it can take a while to organise another courier.
• DHL, DPD and the rest treat this place like an island just off the coast of Mars. Despite Glasgow being about an hour away by car. From here that is - it's bit longer to get to Mars.
• I'm making this issue perfectly clear because some have had frustrations as I attempt to tie up when I can get a delivery with my work. Being a photographer means I get called to do jobs at very short notice, for indeterminate periods and so it can be challenging to pull all the strands together. I [b]always [/b]do pull it together.
• I just don't want anyone else getting frustrated (or to receive the understandably irate emails) because they think I'm not bothering my arse to get things done quickly.
• Lastly, I don't ship on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Ever.

The easiest way if possible is just to meet up - like I did last night in sunny Kirkmuirhill with Craig - and collect. I know that wont be possible for many because of distance, but as I have said, there is always a solution, living in a village of around 700 hybrids means I just cannot guarantee to be as quick as some would like.

Edited by Lysdexia