Why become a member? ×

NIN HD Concert footage

barry44

NIN have released HD footage, via nin.com, from 3no concerts on their recent tour via torrent for anyone who wishes to have them.

they total around 400Gb in size and shall allow the more technical minded among us to edit their own concert experience.

may be worth a look if you are into that sort of thing....

Edited by barry44

[quote name='Galilee' post='373985' date='Jan 8 2009, 01:23 PM']I saw NIN on the With Teeth tour and, even though I love their music dearly, the concert was just boring (perhaps with the exception of Hurt). Maybe it was just me...[/quote]

Completely different band this time round only Trent and the drummer are the same :)

I am soooooo going to down load these, do they have some lower res versions?

[quote name='vegas_hooker' post='374277' date='Jan 8 2009, 06:03 PM']I like that Trent does this kind of thing with NIN, but I think the 400gb is pretty excessive if its posited for those with video editing in mind.

Surely there are smaller versions.[/quote]

If you check it's for budding film makers take the footage, all the camera angles from 3 concerts etc and make your own gig and share it on the net for people

So expect alot of 1-4 gig downloads from fans soon.