Why become a member? ×

Hey Guys,

On my recent festive venture back to Newcastle i popped in to Soundslive and bought what i thought were my usual pack of light gauge Elites Stadium Series Strings, i got back to Portsmouth last night, realised they weren't, but thought heck they can't be much different and re strung my Warwick with them regardless but to horrible results, even though they're only about 0.5 bigger than what i'm used to, playing Light Gauges for the past 6 years makes everything else just seem unplayable, so i took them off after 10 minutes, and slapped the old ones back on.

So if anybody fancies these for a fiver let me know and i'll get them sent off to you, please remember they have been cut for a Warwick Streamer Stage II, 34" scale, all cut two inches after the peg so i doubt the G string would reach a Fender 4er, but Warwicks and Stingrays should be fine!

I can do Paypal, cheques, whatever suits.

Cheers.

Ben.

Edited by spacecowboy

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='371121' date='Jan 5 2009, 05:03 PM']I'll have these mate :)

PM'd[/quote]

Gone to Ben White pending the usual! I'm very happy to see these guys off to a fellow Warwick player! cheers mate.

And Thanks to Mike as always, i'll have to get back to you actually Mike regarding that email i don't think it contained anything, no images, no links, unless i was having a blonde moment, is it possible for you to re link and re send? also more info on that Lakland would be cool i may have a mate interested in that!

As for posting more, in between work, the gym, learning Teen Town (haha), and band practice i end up with 15 minutes to check emails and the sort, i know its a total sob story, but if it helps i do check this daily and see how everyone is doing i promise!

Take it easy.