Left leaderboard

Here we have a Hartke HA5000 (250 watts + 250 watts) amp,  racked in a Spider (Flightcase Warehouse)  New Old Stock flight bag. (The 250w + 250w basically means that there are two speaker outputs which feed a max of 250w down each spk cable to the speakers.)

At the said price it comes complete with the 3U bag (in excellent condition), rack ears, screws and is PAT tested September 2019. The flip side - I purchased this about 8 years ago as a back-up amp and foolishly did not rack it hence two of the lights on the graphic EQ got caught on something and do not work. The 'Crossover Balance' knob shaft has also come off - but does still work with a pair of plyers if you feel the need to adjust it.

I am located on the south coast just east of Portsmouth. At this stage only a cash deal and buyer collects.Image.thumb.jpeg.466666e0493b534358e01d766be0d84d.jpegImage-6.thumb.jpeg.0d3a73fb2be819199e25a3da6f398db7.jpeg

Image-1.jpeg

Image-3.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Pete, sorry for the late reply but been away. Can I pop over & have a look at the amp. Do you have any cabs I can use to test it? Whats your address? Whats your tel number, mine is 01243 430253. Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob, Glad you like the amp as I have always thought it was a good one. Ref pedals - I haven't got those two but I may put a few up for sale in the coming months - keep an eye out

Best wishes

Pete

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By deanovw
      PRICE DROP £680

I am selling a nearly new Aguliar AG 700 amp head. I am just not using it at the moment. Its a great amp and I love it, I just wish I had more gigs.

Blurb:
      The AG 700 has the clarity, dynamic range and fast transient response of the legendary AG 500 with a big low-end and high headroom. This solid state amplifier provides 700 continuous watts at 4 ohms while only weighing 4.9 lbs. (2.22 kg)!
      Boasting an incredibly flexible EQ section, the AG 700 features controls for Treble, High Mid, Low Mid and Bass along with Deep and Bright EQ switches for a broadband boost. The AG 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and two rear panel speakon outputs.
      AG 700 FEATURES
      Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
      Preamp Section: Solid State
      Power Section: Class D
      Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
      EQ Section:
      Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
      Deep: +6 dB <250 Hz
      Low Mid: +/- 15 dB @ 300 Hz
      High Mid: +/- 14dB @ 800 Hz
      Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
      Bright: +6 dB >3 kHz, shelving
      -10dB input pad
      Tuner output
      Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
      Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
      Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units
      Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
      Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
      Dimensions: 12″ W x 9″ D x 3″ H
      Weight: 4.9 lbs

I am in Exter, Devon. Any tryout is welcome.
      Price is £680 collected or I can post at cost. I have the original box still.

urable carrying bag

• By Fastfret24
      - Barefaced Super Compact 1x12" cab (Grey cloth front) - £525 SOLD

- Markbass Little Mark Tube 500 - £ 350 325 SOLD
      About 18months old, comes with Markbass padded bag (with front and rear flaps for easy set up) and power supply.
      Awesome sounding amp with a great blend (solid-state/tube) feature and the signature VLE & VPF filters. In very good condition, recently serviced, just has a few scuffs around the corners.
      Full specs: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/little-mark-tube/

The BigBabyII in the pictures (bottom cab) has already been sold sorry!
      Speakon cables not included. You're more than welcome to come and give it a try, I work from home so am in most of the week.
      All the bass 🤘
      Ben

• By sambass1982
      Here is My Full Live Bass Rig What I have for Sale; 

Warwick LWA 1000 (Warwick Gigbag + speakON to 1/4 Jack) Gallien Krueger 410 MBE-II Bass Cab  Thon Rack 5U Eco 40 flightcase SOLD  Thon Rack Tray 2U 35cm Pedal Draw Korg Pitchblack Pro Rackmount Tuner (Korg PSU) Darkglass B7K Bass Preamp Pedal SOLD Darkglass Super Symmetry SOLD Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor (With Box) Planet Wave Patch Cables  
      If you need any Information regarding it, Then feel free to Throw me a Message.

• By MoJo
      I recently picked up an SBMM SUB5 for an absolute steal of a price. A no risk venture as I should be able to sell it for almost double what I paid for it. I restrung it and took it to rehearsal on Wednesday evening. Through my Rumble 500v3 combo, it sounded great, sitting very nicely in the mix, it suited the overall sound of the band. 
      Feeling inflated, I took it to an informal ‘knock about’ with some friends, the following evening at a local rehearsal studio. Backline was provided and in the room we were in, I was supplied with a Hartley HA2000 going into a Peavey TVX115. I set everything flat on the Hartke and the EQ flat on the SUB. It sounded dreadful. Honky was the best word to describe it. I spent the next 20 minutes tweaking the EQ on the amp and the bass, trying to get something decent sounding. I even, at one point, sent a text to my wife, asking her to bring down my P-bass (which she didn’t read until the session had ended). 
      I can’t believe that my elation on the Wednesday evening, with thoughts of ‘this is a keeper, I’m going to gig this’ could be turned around into ‘I want my P-Bass’, so quickly. 
      The SUB will be getting another run out at Fridays gig when I’ll be A/B’ing it with my BB425. I’ll reserve judgment on the SUB until then
    • By jamiesonk666
      Hartke 4x10+horn  can 400watt 4ohm