cetera

*SOLD* Pearl OC-07 Octaver Pedal - original Jap analog classic!
£120
Woking/Guildford

I'm streamlining my FX and sadly I've decided to let go of this fabulous 80's analog octave pedal as I'm just not using it in my current regular project.
If you're looking at this you probably know how great it is - check out google for reviews and you'll see that not only is it a fantastic analog octave pedal but it is very collectible!

+1 Octave Up as well as +1 down AND +2 down ...for classic octave bass sounds and also blendable for the craziest octave/synth bass sounds you could ask for !

This example is in excellent condition but without its box.

Price includes UK shipping. Payment accepted by BACS, Paypal gift or cash on collection from Guildford/Woking area.
Please see my extensive feedback for assurance of a clean, honest transaction. Thanks!

20190928_180801.jpg

20190928_180814.jpg

20190928_180819.jpg

20190928_180840.jpg

20190928_180849.jpg

Edited by cetera
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Baloney Balderdash
      Electro Harmonix has announced a new analog Vibrato and Chorus pedal they call Eddy :

Here's the manual on EHX's homepage:
      https://www.ehx.com/products/eddy/instructions

And here's a short article about it:
      https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/31134-electro-harmonix-introduces-the-eddy-analog-vibrato-and-chorus

Looks really promising and the above article says that the street price will be just 99$ (equal to about 74£/600 Danish Kroner), about half of the price I thought it was going to cost after watching the video.
      I might need to get one of these.
      Judging from the video the vibrato sounds beautiful, but would like to hear a bit more of the chorus side, and ideally a demo of it on bass, before I decide to pull the trigger.

• By funkydoug
      Does someone in your life deserve a sub-octave stocking filler???

Selling these two octavers. Both mint and come in the box with instructions.

Boss OC3: SOLD
      EBS Octabass Studio Edition (the new one with 3 white dials): £110 posted.

• By bassmansam
      Fantastic Octave pedal in for full working order. 
      I don't have the box but the pedal will be shipped safely. 
      Price includes postage to UK. 

• By Marky Screen
      Nice bass synth pedal.
      Store 9 presets.
      USB it in to your computer for full GUI control of loads of all parameters to tweak all your synth patches.
      Decent octaver as well.
      Some cosmetic wear but otherwise good.
      Comes with original power adapter
      Price includes UK postage.

• By Sharkfinger
      Well respected octave pedal.
      couple of marks here and there, all superficial. Seem to have misplaced a couple of the screws that on the bottom but the ones left are more than up to the task.
      That weird foam backing same as all EBS pedals but Velcro seems to stick to it OK.
      £70 delivered or collect from East Herts. Trade for another octave, COG t-16, Boss OC-2, etc.