Why become a member? ×

A&H Qu-SB mixer SOLD
£850

This is a 16 channel digital mixer in a 4U format. It comes with an external very good dual band router so no awkward drop outs. It also comes with an iPad with software ready to go on it (software is free). It comes with a 1TB HD drive so that you can multitrack record any gig, rehearsal or whatever. There is a Samson 4 way Headphone amp plumbed in (with the finest OBBM patch leads) so you can go all hard wired in-ears if you fancy being like the grown ups but without the mind bending cost of "proper" in ears. I have gigged very happily with good earbuds and a long headphone extender lead for years and it is fine and dandy. The day I go wireless on my bass is the day I will need wireless in ears. Obv, I am fully aware that wireless doobries with 8 driver moulded ear plugs are the way to go, but sometimes there are cheaper ways of doing it. It is racked in a Boschma 4 U plastic rack.

Desk is £780 odd new

Samson S-phone headphone amp is £150 odd new

Boschma 4U £70 odd new

2nd hand iPad £120ish

Leads from your man OBBM  - priceless.

Decent router £90 new

1TB Samsung HD £40ish

That all adds up to £1250 ish

I used it, it was great, but I no longer need it. I have enough basses I do not use, I do not need to start collecting PA kit as well.

It is all wired in and ready to go for a hassle free mixing experience.

Carriage will be extra and at cost inc Insurance.

I am happy to split it.

Edited by owen

• MB1 locked this topic