Why become a member? ×

** WITHDRAWN PLEASE LOCK ** Upgraded Ashdown Combo Cab
£220

Sharkfinger

£220 for an Ashdown combo cab and I'm not even including an amp?  You must think I'm nuts.  Well, that may be the case but this was a labor of love for me.  Here's what's so upgraded about it.

Just to make it absolutely clear, the amp is not included.  It might be for sale but only if a Quilter BB800 came up for sale, as that's pretty much the only thing I'd consider as a fit replacement.

First and foremost, it's got just about the best 15" mid-bass driver you can buy (BMS 15N620).  The tone is absolutely incredible and can take 500W without effort.  It was over £220 delivered on it's own.  It's only got about 30 hours use on it.

Secondly, I didn't just throw it in and hope for the best.  It was re-ported and re-tuned with some expert advice from the most knowledgeable people on this very forum.  

There was no wadding inside, so I added that.  Put decent speaker cable in with an speakon plug.

Castors not included, will put the rubber feet back on.

If you happen to have a fancy driver and the price is a bit too rich for you, then I can sell it without the driver and you can put your own in.  The porting will be the same for the Eminence Kappalite and Faital Pro 15PR400, among others.  Let me know what you've got and I can tell you if it will work.

£220 with the BMS driver or I can sell it empty for £80, loaded with the original driver for £100. These prices are firm.

Weight with BMS driver is about 20Kg.

Cash only, no trades.  Need to recoup some funds.  

Can be collected or we can meet up in Hertfordshire or Essex.  Would courier for the right buyer.

Edited by Sharkfinger