Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

John Entwistle & Jimmy Page hand signed displays

A stunning framed 8 x 10 pic of the main man John "The Ox" Entwistle.

Clearly hand signed and mounted. Purchased from extremely reliable source

Same for Jimmy Page 8x10 certificated.

These would look great in a music shop, venue or house.

These are NOT preprinted copies but the real item GUARANTEED hand signed by the artist themselves and collectable ( valued at £180 - 210 for both)

Will split!

Sensible Offers

Edited by Voodoosnake

Wow! Would you be able to get a picture of the actual item? I might be interested in having this.. would you mind if I get back to you tomorrow evening, should have a good think about this! Im a big Entwistle fan.... :)
Can't say yay or nay right now...

What other signatures do you have? I'd like an Anthony Jackson, or John Patitucci one! Pastorius maybe? :huh:

Edited by overwater#1

[quote name='Voodoosnake' post='364786' date='Dec 28 2008, 01:17 PM']A stunning framed 8 x 10 pic of the main man John "The Ox" Entwistle.

Clearly hand signed and mounted. Valued by Rock n Roll Signatures at £180 +

Available for quick sale £70.

PS: The pic is actually the item for sale

PPS: Ive also got a Jimmy Page hand signed framed if your interested in signatures £ 100[/quote]

MB1. :)
Why are you wearing a Spiderman outfit? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='overwater#1' post='365021' date='Dec 28 2008, 06:24 PM']Wow! Would you be able to get a picture of the actual item? I might be interested in having this.. would you mind if I get back to you tomorrow evening, should have a good think about this! Im a big Entwistle fan.... ;)
Can't say yay or nay right now...

What other signatures do you have? I'd like an Anthony Jackson, or John Patitucci one! Pastorius maybe? :huh:[/quote]

MB1. :P
...And Sid James! :)

Sorry Col, would still like this mate.. but i've decided now to go for the bass I need, and have been saving up for.. Hence why I cannot afford this.. and that fact i've decided to go for something slightly more expensive. Little things need to be cut out, such as drinking larger amounts of alcohol on occasions! :P and purchasing items I don't 'really' need!
I hope it sells soon though, and you get a good price for it! Its definitely a decent item!

Btw, I exchanged several messages with Col, probably being a pain in the arse, and he's been a fantastic guy, so no one should question buying this!! I wish I could! ;)

Best wishes, Matt

[quote name='overwater#1' post='382659' date='Jan 16 2009, 05:18 PM']Sorry Col, would still like this mate.. but i've decided now to go for the bass I need, and have been saving up for.. Hence why I cannot afford this.. and that fact i've decided to go for something slightly more expensive. Little things need to be cut out, such as drinking larger amounts of alcohol on occasions! :P and purchasing items I don't 'really' need!
I hope it sells soon though, and you get a good price for it! Its definitely a decent item!

Btw, I exchanged several messages with Col, probably being a pain in the arse, and he's been a fantastic guy, so no one should question buying this!! I wish I could! ;)

Best wishes, Matt[/quote]

No worries Matt,

I totally understand mate, it is a "non essential" item. Just a word of advice. Be careful about cutting the lager out, its that what makes us the stuff of legend!!! Drink on.

Good luck with the new bass, and if your ever putting the Wal on the market..........fat chance eh?

Cheers for the kind words btw

Col

Edited by Voodoosnake

[quote name='tombboy' post='383489' date='Jan 17 2009, 07:13 PM']As opposed to what?? Willy signed????? ;)
Most people sign with their hands these days............ :P[/quote]

:) :huh: :angry: :P :o
There goes another rib!!

As opposed to being a printed copy this is genuine.

[quote name='Voodoosnake' post='383748' date='Jan 18 2009, 08:54 AM']:P :) :huh: :angry: :P
There goes another rib!!

As opposed to being a printed copy this is genuine.[/quote]

MB1. ;)
Could be what Will Smith meant by... "Big Willy Styley"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ah well, the Entwistle is going going.... going! Should be mine very soon! :) :rolleyes: Inspired after watching his biography on sky the other day... found dead in bed with a stripper and good amount of cocaine... nice.... :wacko: Will be pride of place on my mantlepiece!! :lol: