Why become a member? ×

Complete Newb!

LDNgrl

Hi Everyone,

I have just received my first bass and now I just need to learn to play the damn thing! :huh: My husband bought me a Squier P-bass for Christmas as I have, for many years, loved the sound of bass but never ever played so he thought it was about time I learned. He plays rythm and is in the process of learning blues lead. At the moment I can't really decide what style I really want to play but I do think Dave Swift is great.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I get the feeling I may be asking for lots of advice, hope that's okay :)

[quote name='LDNgrl' post='363527' date='Dec 26 2008, 10:09 AM']Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I get the feeling I may be asking for lots of advice, hope that's okay :)[/quote]

hurrah! another girlie. big welcome to the forum.

what a flippin' awesome christmas present!

have fun finding your style, i thought i knew what mine was when i started but playing bass and being a member of this forum has opened up my mind to so much stuff i didn't even know existed before.

enjoy :huh:

mew x