Why become a member? ×

USA Fender Jazz Bass (PRICE DROPPED !!!)

dr1

hi everyone, it was awhile since last time I've been around.
I got USA Fender Jazz Bass 5oth Ann (1996) 5 stringer for sale.
Bass is great, and I am sorry to sell it, but it has to go - don't ask, it hurts!

it's one of those - selected materials, buildt to last, with great feel - you'll love the neck! sound is, well, noone really needs to learn about Fender jazz sound, but it really blows my mind everytime I hear it.

set up is also excellent. DR strings.

I'd send it with Warwick rock bag, still - if you insist on Gator case (in the pic) I need to ask 50 euros more. Price is 800 euros and that includes DHL shipping. Simon from Stuart Zender Forum dealed with me and I'm sure Higgie can add few nice words too haha!

well, nuff said I guess. Photos were taken from mobile phone, so I apologize for quality of them.

Cheers people and MXmass!

Edited by dr1

[quote name='dr1' post='362989' date='Dec 24 2008, 05:44 PM']bump for great bass. noone interested?[/quote]

With today's exchange rate 1,200 Euros is about £1,150 so the value of the £ isn't going to help you much I'm afraid. A couple of months back it would have been more like £875 so in UK pricing the currency change will have put over 30% on the price :)

[quote name='molan' post='363080' date='Dec 24 2008, 09:41 PM']With today's exchange rate 1,200 Euros is about £1,150 so the value of the £ isn't going to help you much I'm afraid. A couple of months back it would have been more like £875 so in UK pricing the currency change will have put over 30% on the price :)[/quote]

wow! cheers for the info! i was wondering - what's wrong here...
OK.
well, then - the price is 850 pounds for ya dear fellow UK folks!