Why become a member? ×

Which One of these Bass should I buy?

uAdi

One thing to consider is the sound you like on bass. All my fave bassists play Precisions, that’s my fave sound. So when I was trying to get a sound I liked I never quite managed it, then the light was switched on, I was trying to get a Precision sound from non-Precision basses. Doh! As soon as I got my first Precision I’d found the sound I wanted. Makes a big difference being able to get the sound you want imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haha I told you I didn't know about six strings. I've just looked on Bajaao and they have some very nice looking six strings in your budget. I've never played any so can't comment on them individually but as a rule, I don't think you can go far wrong with Ibanez or Cort. I love Yamaha stuff and Ibanez always seem very similar in quality for the same budget and Cort make a lot of guitars for other brands and are equally as good. If you're used to Ibanez or Cort then it's a pretty safe bet. If you wanted a four string in addition to the six then the Aria STB Series Jazz on there is a very good instrument for very little money, they have nice necks. Or the Harley Benton PJ is another which deserves to be double the price. You could get the Ibanez GSR206b (6 string for Necrophagist ) and  Cort Action PJ (4 string for Opeth and Maiden) for your budget. Probably better to spend all your budget on one better bass but that's the decision you have to make. 

• Thanks 1