Why become a member? ×

F/S Ashdown abm 300 head & abm mini 15

artrbass

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='jaythemusicguy' post='378748' date='Jan 13 2009, 11:00 AM']I'm VERY interested. This looks like a much better prospect than a combo!

Would have money as soon as I've sold my stack.....[/quote]

If your interested I'm happy to hold it for you, my only concern being that I'd like any prospective buyer to come round and play the amp for themselves. I'm in London without transport, so would you be able to travel that far?

[quote name='artrbass' post='379265' date='Jan 13 2009, 04:22 PM']If your interested I'm happy to hold it for you, my only concern being that I'd like any prospective buyer to come round and play the amp for themselves. I'm in London without transport, so would you be able to travel that far?[/quote]

Thats no problem, I can sort something out......have family in kent I'll be visiting in a fortnight so I can pass through if you're in, will double-check with my wife that she's happy for me to make an offer on it! I am extremely keen on it ;)

[quote name='jaythemusicguy' post='379414' date='Jan 13 2009, 05:52 PM']Thats no problem, I can sort something out......have family in kent I'll be visiting in a fortnight so I can pass through if you're in, will double-check with my wife that she's happy for me to make an offer on it! I am extremely keen on it ;)[/quote]

cool, can hold til you have a decision

• 2 weeks later...