Why become a member? ×

FS: Loads of Pedals
£125
Birmingham

Harryburke14

Another day, another clear out.

First up is the Boss BD-2 Blues Driver. Everyone should try one. It does all kinds of drive tones and they're famous for a reason. £40.

Danelectro FAB Delay pedal - honestly not a bad delay pedal. Don't be put off by the plastic shell and the ugly yellowish colour, this is a great pedal - £10

Blaxx Tuner - cheapo do-a-job-tuner. Big, bright LED screen is easy to see when activated, and has never let me down in the 5 years I've had it. It's done some gigs but you'd never tell, still in great condition. Only selling because of a recent TU-3 purchase - £10

Tone City Angel Wing Chorus - Good little chorus pedal, truth be told, but trying to downsize so need to say goodbye - £20

MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion - MXR's take on the Boss Distortion CIrcuit, modded for a bit more tonal versatility and the crunch switch adds some bonus grunt to it. Really versatile, doing everything from grunge sounds to Satriani style saturation - £45

All prices assume PPG and add £4 on for UK Mainland Delivery, unless you buy multiples, then I'll work out postage.

Only trades I'm interested in are for a Gigrig QMX 4 or similar, or an Isolated power supply.

Pictures via Imgur - http://imgur.com/a/16Kn5NY

Edited by Harryburke14

• 1 month later...