Notsowyldryan

Ibanez ATK800
£500
Wellow, Newark

A good well balanced bass with a great variation of tones. It’s served me well through my university years but don’t have a use for it anymore. It even comes with its own fitted case! 

PM me if interested :) 

E75B9206-98CB-4272-9826-172FEC485DCA.jpeg

86800DE6-B6C8-4C55-AA50-B9D545E5FDE5.jpeg

23D85FD7-D460-4131-AF16-79351648E628.jpeg

EA092A7B-F3EA-43A2-B308-3E5736438BD1.jpeg

268E98F0-CE0C-404C-8D05-FCBDA213812C.jpeg

4B681023-F7BE-455E-AACA-D8FCAE3EA9AF.jpeg

• Like 4

these are bloody fantastic basses. i sorely miss my one and regret selling it. it was the best slapping bass and had killer tone. i wish i could afford it as its a bargain and a silly amount of bass for the money. glwts

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TAzMilitello
      ***** SOLD ***** this great 5 strings Ibanez GSRM25BK miKro 28.6" Short-Scale 5 String Bass w/Black finish. Comes with original Ibanez strap, documents, keys, both original brand new ibanez Mikro soft bag, cost recently 30€ from Thomann, and an hard case (with a value of 70€) and always as a gift the new Sansone Strings Set (with a value of 60€ and made in Italy especially for this bass), equal to those already mounted on the bass recently, all accessories that obviously do not give on the purchase with the bass!
      Small hands make big sounds with this Ibanez miKros. These compact bass have many of the features of their bigger counterparts, great sound, great low-B string,  so really comfortable!
      Photo of bass 😉📸: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qt5q_QefoAqberQDDq3u-u85yE84vngG
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      Specifications:
      Neck Type: GSRM5 Maple Neck 726mm/28.6" Scale Body: Agathis Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/ White dot inlay Fret: Medium frets Number of frets: 22 Bridge: B15 bridge Neck PU: standard J neck PU (passive) Bridge: standard J bridge PU (passive) Hardware color: Chrome Color: Black Setup by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, really good conditions!

ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)
    • By Marky Screen
      Another one on the chopping block that I'd like to keep but can't/shouldn't 😛
      Japanese Ibanez Roadstar ii RB750 BK with custom made pickguard and backplate.
      Its in great condition for a 35 year old. Bit of minor buckle rush and dings in the usual spots (top of headstock etc) but very minimal fretwear, truss rod works well and pups and bridge adjustment screws all work well with no rust. Neck front and back is in great shape too.
      The pickups on this are really decent, separate adjustable pole pieces and have nice slightly aggressive growl and med to high passive output (very slightly less output than my Yammy BB424x but more than a Geddy CIJ Jazz I tried it against if anyones interested)
      I've given it a decent setup for low/med action and decent intonation and its wearing a newish D'addario med nickel rounds with loads of life in em still.
      From Guitar Data Project:
      Your guitar was made at the 
      on July, 1984
      Production Number: 5038 
      Did a bit of research on this when I got it an its a bit of an oddity it would seem. So its a 21 fret neck and all the other images and old catalogue pages I can find are 24 fret, including this one thats selling at the Bass Gallery at the moment:
      https://thebassgallery.com/products/ibanez-roadstar-rb760-1985
      Know there got to be some awesome 80s Ibby aficionado on here that can shed some light on things. The one 21 neck I could find on the net was this guys review of this model:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM323wNIrRI
      Was a difficult one to  price up with the mods and little other info so feel free to give me thoughts on value as well, especially if you think I can get more for it 😂
      Collection, Coffee and Try outs in Forest Hill. S.E. London or I'm gigging regularly around the UK a fair bit so a meet up is possible.
      Cheers

• By FDC484950
      Up for sale is my Ibanez SR3006e 6-string bass
      This was handmade in the Fujigen factory in Japan in 2005, and consists of a 2-piece mahogany body, 5-piece wenge and bubinga neck and wenge fingerboard, Bartolini humbuckers, Ibanez Vari-Mid circuit with vol, pan and 3-band Ed with sweepable mid range that does a passable impression of a Wal, lightweight     Gotoh tuners and Monorail bridge. It has some signs of wear considering its 14 years old but is in excellent condition. The wood work is superb and the wenge grain on the neck is fabulous (as is the mahogany on the body). I believe this was Ibanez’s attempt to compete with Warwick as the woods are similar, and the tone is excellent as a result - a bit darker than a Warwick but the bottom B in particular is epic - very tight sounding even far up the neck and the whole bass is even sounding bottom to top. Electronics are noise free and powerful (and the vari mid circuit is actually better imho than the current circuit in the 5000 series - more flexible). 
      The bass comes with the original hard case which is also in excellent condition
      I’ve had many high-end 6-strings and this is easily as good as anything I’ve played in terms of spec, fit and finish and tone, and being rather rare it’s quite a bargain I think!
      Price is £650 ovno - I can post but it will be UPS with full insurance so will be at cost and extra. I’m not desperate to sell so happy to hang onto it if there is no interest.
      Any questions, just ask!

• By Tomjbass
      Ibanez Talman shortscale. Selling as iylt just not being played around here and with a little 'un on the way I need the cash more than I need the bass!

• By Dapper Bandit
      Up on the block is this lovely Ibanez Blazer. Has some wear but this is a real workhorse of a bass and it definitely looks the part. Frets are in good condition and have plenty of life left in them, truss rod works and everything bar the knobs are original.
      Collection in Jersey is an option if you fancy catching the ferry and enjoying our beaches at the same time or I can post in a gig bag with tons of packaging, just let me know where you are and I can get a quote.