Posted (edited)

Awesome 4 string King Bass, quilt maple facing, 16.5mm spacing, Bendwell, green front and side LED's 8.5lbs Status hardcase, excellent condition, one small dink on the back of the top horn. NO TRADES thanks 

IMG_5901.jpg

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5905.jpg

IMG_5906.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

IMG_5913.JPG

Edited by jojobass

8 minutes ago, desmondpot said:

Nice. Any idea when this was buit? 

According to previous owner, (Marcus Bell formerly of Bass Direct) it’s a 2004 :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bassaio
      Weight: 3.7 kg!!!
      Mint Condition
      Original Case
      Shipping Worlwide (pm for costs)
      Superb Craftmanship and Sound
      Patrice Vigier pioneered graphite neck construction in the 1970s and 80s, and after much research and fine tuning Vigier moved away from the colder and brittle sounding solid graphite necks to a composite of 90% wood and 10% graphite - this yields the same strength and rigidity famed on graphite necked instruments bu..

• By mrbassman_de
      Selling my wonderful and MINT Modulus Quantum 6 with Buckeye Burl Top. It‘s a cracking bass but 17mm string spacing is too small for my fingers.
      Specs:
      Alder Body,
      Graphite neck bolt-on,
      Bartolini pickups
      Aguilar OBP-3 preamp
      Dunlop Straplocks
      35 scale, 17 mm spacing at bridge
      Low action, neck straight, sound has lots of attack, deep lows and crisp highs, sounds definitely ‚modern‘. Technically perfect. 
      Asking 2800 GBP plus shipping from Duesseldorf/Germany.

• By greghagger
      Slap That Bass!
      Here is an introduction to slap technique on the bass. We will cover how to get you started with slap thumb technique. 
      Add instant funk with this awesome technique. Put on some fresh strings and get involved! 
      Download the exercises and slap patterns down, in PDF form, from the video description on YouTube. 
      Click the link for the full lesson. 
      Let’s get funky! 
      https://gregsbassshed.com/videos

• By lowregisterhead
      Up for sale is my Washburn Status S1000 in near mint condition! I bought it from a local guy who had kept it under his bed for years and hadn't even done a gig with it, and it shows. Slight finger swirl under the strings, otherwise pretty much as new. I play 5's most of the time, and I haven't even taken it out of the house myself, so I thought I would see if anyone fancies it. Can use either double ball end or regular strings. Weight on my bathroom scales is 3.9kg (although being headless, it sits so the shoulder so well it feels much lighter). String spacing 18mm at the bridge, 11mm at the zero fret. Complete with original fitted hard case. Due to the excellent condition, the price is £650 firm plus shipping. Can be seen / collected near Woking in Surrey.
      Sorry, I'm not looking for any trades.

NOW SOLD PENDING THE USUAL.