Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING. 2005/06 Made in Japan Fender Jaguar Deluxe
£550
Chester

vinorange

Price drop to £500. No trades due to other arrivals (including a puppy but that’s another matter entirely.....)

Up for sale is my 05 / 06 Made in Japan Fender Jaguar deluxe bass in hot rod red with matching headstock. It features active 2 band preamp, parallel / series switching, pickup on / off switching, volume / tone controls and active / passive switching.

In passive mode you can still choose parallel / series switching, use the pickup on / off switches and volume / tone controls. In active mode you can use the lot so the tones you can get are pretty widespread to say the least. I love it in active / parallel as it sounds huge.

It’s had a full set up; fret level, crown, polish, fingerboard clean / lemon oil, intonation / action set and has new rotosound 45-105 nickels on it. It also has an upgraded high mass fender bridge as one of the original threaded saddles was seized.

It plays and sounds great, has jazz width nut and weighs in about 4.5kg. It comes with a fender gig bag and has schaller strap buttons / locks.

It has had a bit of damage to the bottom edge which is not visible from the front. It has three areas of lost paint and has a small 1” split in the top of the wood. This has been stabilised with tite bond and is fine apart from its obvious aesthetics..... That’s the reason for a lower than normal price as the deluxe Jags seem to get advertised around £750.

Can ship it anywhere insured with UPS, can deliver within 75 miles of Chester or can be collected.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by vinorange
Sols

1 hour ago, AndyTravis said:

2005/2006 - these only came out around then. 

The Japanese serial numbers are always inaccurate.

I just looked and checked twice and still I get it wrong.

Thanks  for the correction.

• Like 1