Why become a member? ×

Pre-Christmas Pedal Sale!

simon1964

Edit - Aphex and Zoom both sold. Bassballs and the Behringer stuff still available.

I've decided to sell a number of pedals which I'm not using:

EH Bassballs - Russian model. Very solid, and still in its wooden box. £35 plus postage.

Zoom B2.1u - lots of rave reviews on here, and it is a great bit of kit. Pedal is in mint condition. I have the tatty original box and the instruction manual (but not the cubase software - obviously doesn't effect the pedal itself). SOLD

Aphex Punch Factory - nice transparent compressor. SOLD

I also have a couple of cheap Behringer pedals which I'm open to offers on:

Behringer Overdrive - surprisingly good clone of the Boss OD.

Behringer Bass graphic EQ pedal - does exactly what it says on the tin!

I should mention that I don't have mains power supplies on any of those as I run them from batteries.

Might be interested in trades as well - depends what you've got! Would be particulalrly interested in one of the Korg Pandora thingies or something similar.

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='simon1964' post='355706' date='Dec 16 2008, 10:22 AM']I've decided to sell a number of pedals which I'm not using:

Zoom B2.1u - lots of rave reviews on here, and it is a great bit of kit. Pedal is in mint condition. I have the tatty original box and the instruction manual (but not the cubase software - obviously doesn't effect the pedal itself). £45 plus postage.

Aphex Punch Factory - nice transparent compressor. £40 plus postage

EH Bassballs - Russian model. Very solid, and still in its wooden box. £35 plus postage.

I also have a couple of cheap Behringer pedals which I'm open to offers on. First the Behringer Overdrive - surprisingly good clone of the Boss OD.

Next the Behringer Bass graphic EQ pedal - does exactly as it says on the tin!

I should mention that I don't have mains power supplies on any of those as I run them from batteries.

Might be interested in trades as well - depends what you've got! Would be particulalrly interested in one of the Korg Pandora thingies or something similar.[/quote]

PM Sent

• 2 weeks later...