Why become a member? ×

Bruce Foxton very much on form.

gary mac

19 hours ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Yep, Fender kidnap family members or pets, and the ransom demanded is playing live and recording with Fender products.

It's interesting just how many people know about this yet continue to pretend it doesn't happen. I think we're all in a state of denial.

17 hours ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Klaus Gibson winged Les Paul's mother-in-law with some 00 buckshot

Some interesting work has been done on this by a guy from the Ballistics Studies department of the University of Southern California. He suggests - with certain caveats - that the perpetrator may have been Gibson's friend Paddy Voorman. At his trial Gibson said 'I was present at the shooting but I wasn't involved'. Dorothy Ford herself said that she wasn't entirely sure who pulled the trigger, only that it was "a European with a pudding-basin haircut" and that "he was wearing ankle boots with a Cuban heel".

For myself, I am inclined to agree with the 'Gibson Shot Mary Ford's Mother' theory until someone presents contradictory evidence of a more robust nature than that advanced by some dope-smoking, pencil-necked Californian academic.

Edited by skankdelvar
  • Haha 3