Why become a member? ×

Meris!
£1000
Jersey

Dapper Bandit

Due to a change in circumstances/requirements I am unfortunately having to let these go. Scoop up some truly killer pedals from one of the best companies in the game!

More than happy to post

Ottobit - £250 SOLD

Polymoon - £250

Mercury7 - £250

Enzo - £250 SOLD

20190429_192921.jpg

Edited by Dapper Bandit
  • Like 4

Will there be VAT at 20% and Customs duties to pay on getting one of your pedals, as you are sending from the Channel Islands, on top, or are the prices quoted 'to our door'? 

Edited by Al Krow

Funny you should ask Al, this has come up recently. I have changed the way I ship things and I can now say that the price shown is definitely 'to your door'! Provided you're in the UK, mind. I can't guarantee that some price would hold if you are further afield...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dapper Bandit said:

Funny you should ask Al, this has come up recently. I have changed the way I ship things and I can now say that the price shown is definitely 'to your door'! Provided you're in the UK, mind. I can't guarantee that some price would hold if you are further afield...

In which case, I'm a little bit gutted that Ottobit has been snapped up; I was sorely tempted by that one! 

GLWT rest of the S! 

Edited by Al Krow

Ottobit is gone (again)!

We've still got two incredible pedals on the block, ladies and gentlemen. 

The Mercury7 can reverb, it can vibrato, it can autoswell. With midi it's quite the utility pedal. Or you can just pretend you're Vangelis which is a LOT of fun.

The Polymoon is a delay quite unlike anything I've used before. It phases, delays and with the multitap feature you can do one-person ambient stuff with ease. A cinematic delay and if I had to keep it I would shed no tears!