Why become a member? ×

Pedals and Pedal Board for Sale **Further Price Crash**

Marcus

Hi Guys,

I've recently converted to the confusing but entertaining world of all in one digital effects (Line 6 Floor Pod)

No way are the overall results as good as my pedal board but it's a convenient all in one solution to live effects and home practice !

Anyway I have the following for sale :

[b]Electro Harmonix Bass Balls[/b] (USA) Git Funky as owt, love love love this pedal (battery cover missing, covered over with Gaffa tape and it's no problem at all (very good condition otherwise )[b] £25 Incl Postage[/b]

[b]MXR Micro amp[/b] (cream one) Great Clean Boost [b]£25 Incl Postage[/b]

I've used this set up for the ocasional dep gig with a Red Hot Chilli Pepper Tribute band and it covers all the sounds I need for that gig !

Currently housed in a brand new Pedal board (cost me £35) - sell for £20

Photo's to follow later

Mark

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='dandini' post='354210' date='Dec 14 2008, 01:31 PM']I may be interested in teh Aphex Big Bottom Aural Jobbie. Do you have any clisp of what it does exactly?

Cheers

Dan[/quote]

Hi Dan,

i'm afraid I don't have what you've requested...... sorry

there is plenty written about the pedal on the cybernet, it's really adds weight and authority without boom and adds sparkle and clarity without glassyness or harshness....... Top bit of kit

ATB

Mark

[quote name='Marcus' post='354414' date='Dec 14 2008, 06:07 PM']Hi Dan,

i'm afraid I don't have what you've requested...... sorry

there is plenty written about the pedal on the cybernet, it's really adds weight and authority without boom and adds sparkle and clarity without glassyness or harshness....... Top bit of kit

ATB

Mark[/quote]

What power supply does it work with and where would I need to have it in teh "chain"?

Cheers

[quote name='dandini' post='354675' date='Dec 14 2008, 11:19 PM']What power supply does it work with and where would I need to have it in teh "chain"?

Cheers[/quote]

Aphex do power supplies but the battery life is very good so i've never felt I needed one.

I put it first in my signal chain, seems to work well there

Mark