Why become a member? ×

SOLD STP TKS H115 V-Frame plus tweeter. £385
£385
Somerset

GILLY

I bought this new from Bassgear in Feb 2017 so it is just over two years old.  The first thing I did when it arrived was take the front panel off and measure the driver because I couldn't believe that a 1x15 could be so small and assumed that I had been sent a 1x12!!

This thing is really compact - It measures 52cm wide x 24cm high x 44cm deep, that's just over 20" x 18" x 17" in old money and weighs a very manageable 14kg.  The recessed handle is on the top which makes it dead easy to carry.

This cab is the latest version but with a couple of optional extras.  The front is what is known as V-Frame in appearance which gives it a very classy look, it has an adjustable tweeter, and comes with the branded padded cover.  450watts.  8ohms.

I have gigged this cab precisely 4 times, twice with PA support and twice without.  Other than that it has left the house once every three to four weeks for a band get together.  Condition is 9.8/10. If it wasn't for the fact that I was lured by another TKS variation that was close enough to collect, this would be going nowhere.  I have used it with an Aguilar TH500 and AG700 with great success.  These cabs have serious attack and authority and you don't have to stand away from them in order to hear yourself.  Rear ported btw.

Here is the link to TKS blurb and a couple of pics.  The amp is not included.  New price would be £715, I am asking a little over 50% of that and would be happy for collection or meet within 30 miles of J23 M5 or could p&p for a contribution.

https://www.tks.se

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

Edited by GILLY
  • Like 3

Hi Will

I'm still loving the TKS I bought from you last year - fantastic sounding cabs and really portable. 

Good luck with the sale, I'd have it myself if I thought I could get it into the house unnoticed!

Basschatters, you can buy from Will with total confidence.

Cheers

Stuart 

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic