RobertPyne

**SOLD** Warwick Katana NT4 in Burgundy Blackburst *Now £1200*
£1800
London, E4

Posted (edited)

Brand new, unplayed condition. Plays perfectly with no issues whatsoever. Looked after like it was my own child. The original gold hardware was swapped out for Warwick Chrome parts by me, just a personal preference, and the original hardware is included. It would these days be called Masterbuilt. AAA Flame maple top, Maple body and Neck with Ekanga stripes. Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard with Fisheye inlays. Bell brass frets. MEC 3 Band active electronics with push-pull active/passive mode. Comes in at 3.51KG. Made in Markneukirchen, Germany. Comes with a Warwick gig bag and all paperwork/candy. Shipping in the UK (uninsured) is £32 and the EU, £55. The actual bass for sale is shown in this video by Andy Irvine. Now £1650.00, not the original listing price.

thumbnail_IMG-1126%5b1246%5d-01.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1127%5b1247%5d-01.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1122.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1123.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1124.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1125.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1128.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1129.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20190425_190658.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20190425_190414.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20190425_190621.jpg

Edited by RobertPyne
Item has sold.
  • Like 4

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TRBboy
      Hi folks! 
      Tis with a heavy heart I am advertising my first Sandberg custom build! This incredible bass was built for me in 2011/12 from memory, and has served me well. The ebony fretboard was a substantial upcharge, but is by far the nicest I've ever played. 
      Really comfortable to play, very balanced across the tonal spectrum, hugely versatile, and of course THAT sandberg neck feel! 
      Specs:
      Alder body with virgin white high gloss finish
      Maple neck, ebony fretboard
      Matched headstock
      Sandberg power humbuckers x2 with coil split switch (outer coils) 
      3 band Glockenklang eq with true passive bypass and passive tone control
      Comes with original sandberg gigbag

Not looking for any trades sorry. Welcome to come and try it out if you're in the area 😊👍
      Thanks for looking! 

• By Marc S
      Price Drop £475
      For sale: beautiful Yamaha TRB 1005 Active 5 string bass, in rather fetching Orange / Red (note: it's not one of the Japan models - they're now over £1K)

This bass has upgrades, in the form of a high mass bridge - with full adjustability including side-to-side for string spacing of your choice
      It also has a Bartolini pre-amp (which is an improvement on the original)

I recently had a new jack socket fitted, and set-up at A-strings guitars in Treforest (near me). The bass is in lovely condition, with hardly any marks and no "dings" at all.
      It sounds superb, with a great array of tones available. I'm not really a 5 string player, and this just isn't getting used.
      Although I would prefer a straight sale, I have now added a few trade options - see last post
      Am happy with cash balance either way - so I would add money for the right bass

Collection preferred, but we could perhaps meet up somewhere convenient (I've got a Roland battery amp and Vox Amphones - so you can hear this lovely bass) I can throw in a gigbag so you can get this bass home safely.

I have priced this bass to sell - as I have way too much stuff. At 500, it's already less than I paid for it, especially when including the work I've had done recently

• By big rob
      Claas Leviathan Custom 4. Handmade in Germany Info: https://claasguitars.com
      Body:Ash
      Neck and Fretboard: Flammed Maple.
      SeymoreDuncan Musicman and Jazz Pickup.
      Richter 3-Band EQ.
      The bass is in good condition and the frets are like new.
      The jazz pickup and preamp are modifications from the original bass.
      She may look from the future and has all the modern tones but can also do old school really well.
      Looking for £1600 £1500 , down from £1850 might consider other trades or partial trades (cash my way).

• By Quasar79
      I am selling (or trading) this beautiful Warwick because i use my Fender Jazz more often and it's a pity that she isn't being played...I've got the bass from a fellow member, the old topic is still there.
      Serial number is 067, with EMG pickups, cherry body, a 5-piece neck with wengé and cherry, rosewood fretboard with neck through contruction, schaller bridge and tuners.
      This bass belongs to the first 350 ever made!
      The bass is 100% original and plays like butter (trussrod is also working), but had a neck/headstock repair. As was mentioned in the previous topic, they did a great job.
      Very light weight! Only 3,8 kg.
      The bass comes with a hardcase (with one missing lock).
      Looking for cash, but a trade is also welcome: only 4-string. Note that i live in Germany, but i can manage a lot:p
      Please feel free to ask any questions regarding this bass. I am asking £1100 pounds or €1250 euro's.

• By TRBboy
      Hi folks! 
      This bass is just incredible, probably my favourite ever, but I've had a bit of a change of direction and it needs a new home. 
      This was my second sandberg custom build, built around 2013/14. It's very lightweight and ergonomic, very balanced tonally, versatile, and features that incredible sandberg neck feel! I upgraded to a swamp ash body which not only looks stunning (pics don't do it justice!), but it's incredibly lightweight at around 3.7kg, and it works exceptionally tone - wise with the maple fretboard. I also upgraded to a 3 band eq (these models normally come with 2 band). The natural headstock was also an upgrade, as these would come with a black one as standard. It is actually a veneer with a black accent layer in between. 
      Specs :
      Swamp ash body with matt cherry sunburst finish 
      Maple neck and fretboard
      Natural headstock
      Black hardware
      2x dual coil soapbars
      3 band Glockenklang eq with true passive bypass and passive tone control
      Comes with original sandberg gigbag

There are a couple of very minor dings in the body, I can attempt to photograph these if you like. 

No trades sorry. If you're nearby, you're more than welcome to come and try! 

Thanks for looking! 😊👍