RobertPyne

**SOLD** Warwick Katana NT4 in Burgundy Blackburst *Now £1200*
£1800
London, E4

Posted (edited)

Brand new, unplayed condition. Plays perfectly with no issues whatsoever. Looked after like it was my own child. The original gold hardware was swapped out for Warwick Chrome parts by me, just a personal preference, and the original hardware is included. It would these days be called Masterbuilt. AAA Flame maple top, Maple body and Neck with Ekanga stripes. Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard with Fisheye inlays. Bell brass frets. MEC 3 Band active electronics with push-pull active/passive mode. Comes in at 3.51KG. Made in Markneukirchen, Germany. Comes with a Warwick gig bag and all paperwork/candy. Shipping in the UK (uninsured) is £32 and the EU, £55. The actual bass for sale is shown in this video by Andy Irvine. Now £1650.00, not the original listing price.

thumbnail_IMG-1126%5b1246%5d-01.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1127%5b1247%5d-01.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1122.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1123.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1124.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1125.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1128.jpg

thumbnail_IMG-1129.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20190425_190658.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20190425_190414.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20190425_190621.jpg

Edited by RobertPyne
Item has sold.
  • Like 4

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By foya
      Bass made in 2007 
      upgraded with Emg active pickup and Emg wiring (vol, tone for each pickup) 
      the MM pickup is switchable to single coils.
      body is made of ash and maple figured top.. ovangkol neck and wenge fingerboard.
      the bass sound great and the playability is stunning.
      this is a player bass with a lot of dings made by the owner before me, but nothing affect the sound and playability.
      More pics on request

• By TRBboy
      Hi folks! 
      This bass is just incredible, probably my favourite ever, but I've had a bit of a change of direction and it needs a new home. 
      This was my second sandberg custom build, built around 2013/14. It's very lightweight and ergonomic, very balanced tonally, versatile, and features that incredible sandberg neck feel! I upgraded to a swamp ash body which not only looks stunning (pics don't do it justice!), but it's incredibly lightweight at around 3.7kg, and it works exceptionally tone - wise with the maple fretboard. I also upgraded to a 3 band eq (these models normally come with 2 band). The natural headstock was also an upgrade, as these would come with a black one as standard. It is actually a veneer with a black accent layer in between. 
      Specs :
      Swamp ash body with matt cherry sunburst finish 
      Maple neck and fretboard
      Natural headstock
      Black hardware
      2x dual coil soapbars
      3 band Glockenklang eq with true passive bypass and passive tone control
      Comes with original sandberg gigbag

There are a couple of very minor dings in the body, I can attempt to photograph these if you like. 

No trades sorry. If you're nearby, you're more than welcome to come and try! 

Thanks for looking! 😊👍

• By TRBboy
      Hi folks! 
      Tis with a heavy heart I am advertising my first Sandberg custom build! This incredible bass was built for me in 2011/12 from memory, and has served me well. The ebony fretboard was a substantial upcharge, but is by far the nicest I've ever played. 
      Really comfortable to play, very balanced across the tonal spectrum, hugely versatile, and of course THAT sandberg neck feel! 
      Specs:
      Alder body with virgin white high gloss finish
      Maple neck, ebony fretboard
      Matched headstock
      Sandberg power humbuckers x2 with coil split switch (outer coils) 
      3 band Glockenklang eq with true passive bypass and passive tone control
      Comes with original sandberg gigbag

Not looking for any trades sorry. Welcome to come and try it out if you're in the area 😊👍
      Thanks for looking! 

• By cetera
      PRICE DROP!! - Was £350, £325, £300..... Now just £275

VISA card needs paying back so here we have my fantastic original Japanese made (late 80's) Fernandes Ltd Edition PJ60 Bass in eye-catching bold red.
      Basswood body
      Maple bolt-on neck
      Rosewood board
      Black hardware
      FGI active P/J pickups & preamp (like EMGs) for every tone you could possibly require!
      Vol/Bal/Treb/Bass controls
      Usual fantastic Japanese build quality. This is no entry level instrument - feels, plays & sounds great in any professional environment. A crazily good bass and an absolute bargain!!

This instrument is in fantastic condition with just a few very light dings and plays beautifully. Very slim and playable neck and a wide tonal palette. It sounds hugely resonant unplugged (always a good sign!) and this is continued when plugging in!

I'll be sad to see it go & only selling to clear some debt so not looking for any trades/offers. Bass is located in Guildford/Woking area and I can courier at buyers expense (prob approx £30-£40) or can meet in South East England for petrol. Payment by cash, bank transfer or Paypal (you pay all fees) only please.

Please see my extensive positive feedback record for assurance of a smooth and honest transaction.
    • By nige1968
      More pics AYMBA, before the Rockbass thing, Warwick produced these entry-level passive Streamers in Germany. This one is the 5-string, 2-pickup model, built in September 2000. The body is carolena (pine, apparently) and the neck is ovangkol. Natural oil finish and one-piece bridge. Sounds very nice too, though the output seems a bit quieter than most basses -- I understand that's down to the pots used on this model, but haven't got around to replacing them. Proper solid chunky wood, hence 4.2kg / 9.26lb. Comes in a Warwick gig bag ('proudly made with RokTex©'). Some wear and tear to the body if you look closely. Strung low E to high C.
      Sorry, no overseas postage. Sensible offers entertained. Not keen to post, but might.